Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request] Eudemon skills.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Eudemon skills.

Does anyone have the fix from necrons itemtype editor messing up the skills for eudemons?

or @ necron would you post how to fix it? ^_^

Old 03/22/2009, 03:35   #2

elite*gold: 0

correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think itemtype editor messes with the skills. only the crystals.

Greets,
Grandalio
Thanks
1 User

« little problem in getting my server up | [HELP]Canīt trade higher then 100* pets. »

Similar Threads
[Request] How to remove eudemon star rank?
03/11/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Hey it's me... the guy people think owns a lame donations server. I'm looking to learn how to remove the eudemon star rank... not in msg server but database.. and i mean if i give them their 500* pet i want it to have no rank because players voted and they think it is unfair.
(Request) ArtMoney on Eudemon
01/23/2010 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
Can someone show how to use artmoney on eudemon?
[REQUEST]Mount Eudemon become 10 Star after 1st time hatch
12/19/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
As we always know that Mount Eudemon usually become either 3/4/5 star after first time hatch. Can someone teach me how to make Mount Eudemon become 10 Star after 1st time hatch. It is important because some player don't want wasting time composing Mount Eudemon. Sometimes players want their ID including their mannequine have their own 10 Star Mount Eudemon. Sometimes not all Saint Bear cannot be composed but almost all Saint Bear cannot be composed. So I have to buy many Saint Bear...
need assistance on Eudemon Skills and eggs
01/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
I have bought a windbead stone from npc and is try to right-click it to let my eud learn the skill. But when I click on it, it does nothing. I am using the manequin client and server. Is this a bug? Is there any fix or solution to this problem. Next is I add 3 hidden Euds using pfk511 tutorial thread, it shows on the shop but its egg images is blank and uni-box. Also notice my Diana and Flora eggs when I clicked them have one of the egg image of the 3 hidden euds. One time it was on my...
Help:Eudemon skills
12/05/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
why can't thunder eudemons cannot learn skills? can anyone tell me how to fix it?