Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Changing item statss!! :(

Discussion on [HELP]Changing item statss!! :( within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Changing item statss!! :(

Hey all i have a problem when i try to change item stats on itemtypeediter
it changes to Acme website and i saved it and tried many times
Please anyone help meee!!
Old 09/10/2012, 12:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
You need to read the topic that funhacker released the application in, he clearly tells you that there is a 5,000 item limit before it starts to add advertisements.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help with changing item name lvl and stats
01/12/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hi there i was wondering if any one can help me. i want to know how i can change the name of a item, also the lvl for the item and the stats on the item basic stats. if any one can help pls pm me or post here ty,
[HELP]Changing Item stats
12/21/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 16 Replies
Hello I will ask..how to change the stats of items? if you help me..i will not forget to press "Thanks"
Changing item stats
01/06/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi all, I got Kimo's source version 5095. I want to change my item stats, I first thought that if i go into the database search for the item and then change it attack,defense etc etc it will change it in game to. So i went to cq_item and then searched for shield changed added some more defense and then saved after that I restarted the server so i want to look for the changes and i see that there are no changes. So my question is what am i doing wrong?
changing item appearance
12/07/2008 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
I want to change the way some items look when they fall on the ground... Reason: Most bots pick up only mets and dbs, If you change how gems and tokens look to resemble a met or a db your bot should auto pick them up, anyone have any ideas of how I can do this?
need help changing the way the item looks on the ground
09/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i need help changeing Moss, DreamGrass, and SoulAroma the way they look on the ground i tryed just making a dds with file named 722723, 722724, and 722725 but it dont work for me. please help