Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eudemons Control Panel V2

Discussion on Eudemons Control Panel V2 within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
Eudemons Control Panel V2

Dear users
i am making again a control panel , but this time it will be a free version exept a few things that will need a serial to work

at current moment it is in pre alpha stage , meaning that only a few premium items are working

This is the list that will be premium items , all other items will be free to use with out a serial
  • Donation credits (paypal/fortumo) to use for the donation system
  • Dynamic signature ( see my signature ) that update based on server stats
  • LinkBack ( footer ) that can be removed

So far are it only 3 items who need a valid serial to be able to work

lets explain the confusing donation system so you know what it does and what not

Now lets explain the dynamic signature

Now it is time to talk about the footer

Now for the users that are intrested in what the script does so far and what makes it differend then the old contol panel

My list so far of what i got
  • Mysql Related (easy to change settings and do more stuff)
  • All pages are dynamic ( put in /pages and call as ?page=yourpage )
  • page not found = home.php ( ?page=yourpage -> home.php if yourpage.php does not exist in /pages )
  • All pages can be edited , even you can create your own template based on the example that is provided
  • No files are encoded , exept 3 files that you realy do not need to alter or the script will probaly fail to work (functions.php , callback/paypal.php and callback/fortumo.php ) all other files can be tweaked to your needs
  • The control panel contains a INSTALLER , so installing is just 3 clicks away
  • Donation logs in case something goes wrong or you like to know who donated for what
  • More are coming

This is a full list of what i am writing for the script

now we get to a intresting point
as it is a kinda big project do i like to ask if there are users who like to help me with idea's or with some nice code that can be used to include in the script

please note , all code will be public exept for the function file
so if you want to provide a code that shoulnd be public then i convert it to a function

a nice example of a code i like to have is the code to run a while command with out the loop of the function

to give a example
Code:
function mysql()
{
$info = 
while ("$info = db_query('select * from test')")
{
echo "table1 is ".$info['table1']."";
echo "table2 is ".$info['table2']."";
}
}
The above example will loop and shows the following text
Code:
table 1 is table 1
table 1 is table 1
table 1 is table 1
.... (infinitive loop)
instead of
Code:
table 1 is table 1
table 2 is table 2
also working with the variable like $a = 1 <code> $a++ will not work (function loops + the wile command loops , probaly providing a value of true and then keeps looping the function as it get called over and over)
so not sure if there is a solution for

anyway
any help on this project is welcome , all users who helps me get a free serial that can be used for 30+ days

enjoy
Greetings From PowerChaos
Thanks
1 User