Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Translated cq_itemtype for the latest db DNEO RELEASED.....

Discussion on Translated cq_itemtype for the latest db DNEO RELEASED..... within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Translated cq_itemtype for the latest db DNEO RELEASED.....

HERE u go guys....enjoy it....
Attached Files
File Type: rar cq_itemtype.rar (75.9 KB, 30 views)

Thanks
1 User

« [HELP] PK Points - Lose equiq (blackname) | Msgserver.exe error »

Similar Threads
[Release] Translated cq_itemtype sql
04/19/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
This will change just the names of the items to english. It won't do the whole cq_itemtype so about 20-30% you'll have to do yourself. Hey I don't even have a fully translated cq_itemtype. Nonetheless you don't have to worry about finding one and hoping that the item action id are different. Hope you enjoy, if any problems just let me know. I'll admit that it may not be totally prefect. Just a reminder which really should go without saying, please backup your cq_itemtype before running...
[Request]KSRO Latest files/Media.pk2 English translated!
01/14/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hello everyone , if anyone have here KSRO with English Media.pk2 i need you to extract a few files for me and upload it,\ -textdataname.txt -textuisystem.txt and Interface folder. To extract use Drew (pushedex) pk2 tools : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/sro-exploits-hacks-bots-guides/27683d1250903499-tool-pk2-tools-2-beta-need-testers-pk2tools_2_beta.zip
[Request] Translated cq_itemtype
06/19/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hello Epvpers I know binary are not welcome here but i am working on some npcs for the bins and i need the correct item IDs but i cant find it without an translated itemtype so if anybody would be so kind and share it here. Note :- I searched already Thanks and keep it up guys.
[Release] 85% cq_itemtype translated for the Haloween DB
12/28/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
Here is the link http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/11/18/2191457/item.rar Hope you enjoy :)
AlphaEo Released[No Hamachi/24/7/Translated DB]
08/10/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 108 Replies
AlphaEO And Alpha2 Same Site try both if 1 doesnt work has finally been released Hamachi Networks Are Alpha-Online Alpha-Online1 Alpha-Online2 Passwords For Them Are 123