Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help in making eo server

Discussion on need help in making eo server within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help in making eo server

anyone can help me in making EO server ? 5 times i read the guide, stuck at gamestup.ini.. anyone can help ?

can email me at or reply at this forum.. really need help here.. from 1st step to the last step.. i already download eudemons phdev and mysql, then i dont know what to do..
Old 08/08/2012, 15:15   #2

Its easy to make it step by step with correct guide ,i can try hel py with some points in guide ,but im nto good in this ,what ever i can hel pmake webpage in ucoz sistem
Old 08/08/2012, 16:09   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by vieska View Post
Its easy to make it step by step with correct guide ,i can try hel py with some points in guide ,but im nto good in this ,what ever i can hel pmake webpage in ucoz sistem
Stop spamming dead threads and advertising yourself !
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2012, 17:07   #4

oh sorry i do nto see it was dead (unread here ) and just writed that can help something