Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help NPC Adds:

Discussion on Help NPC Adds: within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Help NPC Adds:

How to add more NPC reborna pets ..
and another 12 items etc. .. and there NPCS If anyone knows called Here Is a Great Gift of Christmas for me

Thank you:
Old 12/23/2008, 01:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
ai ai... meu deus..
To insert one npc on any location, u need know the code of npc, the x and y coord to set him.

and to do it, its on cq_npc

need knows too the map id...

bye :}

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help with adds and deletes
01/12/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 14 Replies
1. How can i remove the christmas tree on my server. 2. how do i use the maxlvl.225 script?
Sartharion + 3 adds
01/09/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 19 Replies
nehmt priester mit die das machtwort: schild geskillt haben cleart den eingang vor sartharion nun stellen sich alle in die lava und die priester geben allen schild das schild reflektiert den schaden zu sartharion ohne ihn zu aggron macht das so lange bis es nur ca 10k hat und dann aggron und killen
In-Game Adds
11/04/2008 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
Been a while since I have played(since the first patch where the half-screen were added). I am just wondering acclaim has come to their senses yet and removed them or if they are still implementing dumb fuck system to force people to spend money to remove them(stupidest system ever).
Hexlord without Adds
08/28/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
What you need: A Hunter Someone who is willing to die What you have to do:
No adds at BMR
04/23/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 19 Replies
it still works that u have no adds. You just have to change it in data.pak with winhex this time. Search for pplwnd and then change visible true to visible false save an done.