Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[progress] Two hand Talons

Discussion on [progress] Two hand Talons within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [progress] Two hand Talons

Now as most off you know your not supposed to be able to use two talons in our Pservers, but i want to get a group of people together to try and change that for EVERYONE. i have successfully applied a dual talon setup, but of course only I can see it in my left hand, since the 5 position is blocked, i have posted some SS of these and would like a few people to join me and get this fixed for a good help to the EOPS hosters out there now here they are:

As you see i have TWO talons but ONE effect......

Here is Whirling claw working flawless! But Blood Raid does not work sound plays, enemy takes the damge, but you slide for like 60 seconds and are unresponsive....

The Failed Mounts they all do this you just run ONTOP of any and all mounts

Hand positions for skills works and looks Perfect

Now you ccan add me on skype: juggalobuzz
or email me at
Old 06/18/2012, 18:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
the standing on the mount can be fixed with the motions files of the mounts.
And about the problem with the left hand. if you use the db to put a weapon on position 5 you will not be able to remove your weopon. Cause the client will say 'remove left hand weapons first'.

and about the 1 effect with the skils this means you didn't add the effects for the left hand weapon in action3deffect etc

and also depends on how you made this left hand weapon
if you just put a weapons with id 45 on this
or if you made a new item with id 55 wich is left hand

Regards SweetCandy