Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to make fully functional ShoppingMall

Discussion on how to make fully functional ShoppingMall within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to make fully functional ShoppingMall

having problems on my shopping mall.
i add all the code to the new items, they show on cq_goods, cq_itemtype, added to itemtype.dat and shop.dat.
but when i buy them nothing happend beside letting me chose from eps or pp, but wont buy the item

any help?
Old 06/12/2012, 17:03   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
make sure the following:

cq_itemtype.price/emoney > 0
itemtype.price/emoney > 0
cq_items[userID].Count < 40 for position 50 (meaning you have less than 40 items in your posession, do not trust what the client says)
cq_goods.ownerid == shop.dat.ownerID
shop.dat is valid

if you're hex editing you could reduce chances of errors by using my shop editor application? (found in my signature)
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eclipse SRO - Fully functional Lv cap 120
05/28/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 25 Replies
We'd like to introduce a new,upcoming team/private server,Eclipse SRO! In the beginning we'll have 2 servers,the first one is called "Moon" some info about Moon: Exp: 300x Drop: 25x Gold: 36x SP: 300x Level cap: 120 Skill cap: 120 Item cap: 12D Race: CH/EU
[Guide] How to make a Fully Functional Quest
02/22/2013 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 17 Replies
Today, we are going to make a quest that does the following: 1. A player talks to a npc and the npc will send them to a map to kill a monster. 2. The map will only allow one person in at a time. 3. Once the player has killed the monster, it will give them a reward. 4. Once the monster is killed, it will teleport you back to cronus. 5. It will then start a quest, so that players can only do the quest once every 12 hours. Things we will be doing:
Is Fastcook still fully functional?
08/01/2011 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
Now that fastcook can hook again with the bypass posted here, I went to do some fishing. However, I found out that it doesn't automatically catch fish anymore with 100% success. Can anyone confirm?
[Release][ALL GC] Fully functional Kom Injector
04/21/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 28 Replies
GC Kom Injector I have been working on this for about.. 12 hours now? Well here it is. This works for ALL Versions of Grand Chase. Fully functional. I added a playertemplate.kom injection for the sole purpose of dungeon use ONLY. Requires, Unlocker FileHippo.com - Download Free Software
selling glider key + forum acc fully functional
02/08/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
As said above fully usable glider key never used before on retail (used once or twice on private) has clean forum acc and key sites price 25 my price 20 usd