Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[realease]EliteEo LOW Server [realease]

Discussion on [realease]EliteEo LOW Server [realease] within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [realease]EliteEo LOW Server [realease]

I have an a new idea.. i see alot of servers so easy so i come up with a low server

its opened 2day (4TH december 2008)
DROP 6-15 EPbags every day
EVERY WEEKEND FROM FRIDAY -SUNDAY 10-20 ep drop

i hope u like my idea cos other people enjoy playing a normal game
not a compose one.. )
Register:
Hamachi Networks:
Name: EliteEo1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 -and so on
Password:1234 "To all"
GuideHowToConnect :

EliteHelpers

Thanks would be nice , if u like my idea & SERVER thx
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/04/2008, 21:37   #2

i dont think ppl wana join server with low drop rate of eps

coz they want eps and jumping pet's * fast

but good luck
Old 12/05/2008, 09:37   #3

i think about 80% of the people here either play high drop/high compose server or own a server but this server would be more of a challenging server and i think the other 20% might join or just might play norm EO lol but good luck ill give you thanks for creating your server good job

Thanks,
SomeGuy
Old 12/06/2008, 07:19   #4

Heya, I just want to point out that I like this idea, and that I wanted to play on a server that isn't absolutely ridiculous, but not the real one, 'cause the only way you can do -anything- is by buying EP. Which is lame. So this is awesome!
ALSO, even though I am on hamachi, and connected to EliteEo3, it won't let me access the registration page.
Old 12/07/2008, 15:36   #5

thx for every 1...