Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Himachi help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Himachi help

Hey me and my friend are wanting to run my server through himachi for testing. We arent wanting to purchase VPS until we are ready to release it. But everytime he goes to log in to my server it tells him im down for maint? Anyone know how to fix that ? Ive made sure all my config files and oem files are my himachi ip. Even if someone couldnt help us fix himachi. Could someone give us a good way to both work on db until we get VPS?

Old 05/24/2012, 01:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
well, all you need to do for him to log into DB is make him a ID and pass inside Navicate, but if he cant log into the server then his eoms are not configured correctly, and he must be on hamachi channel with you befor he can login.

« HELP PLEASE. | HOW TO MAKE NEW QUERY ITEAM TO PUT IN DATABASE »

Similar Threads
Hello Friends i have comeplete my server using Himachi But a Problem / I dont knw
10/24/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello Friends i have comeplete my server using Himachi But a Problem / I dont knw. my server is runing alone with my Himachi ip but i wanna ask What thinks to installed to my friends computers or my other pcs pliz let me knw Help me Thanks Or...
[AD]TrueStoryMS!|500xEXP|500xMesso|100xDrop|PVP|[DEDICATED]|NO HIMACHI|ODINMS
08/20/2008 - Maple Story - 3 Replies
SERVER IS !!!ONLINE!!! During these BETA stages of the server there might be some downtime! WE WILL POST UPDATES RIGHT HERE. http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z184/isallyy/truestoryms.png TrueStoryMS History It was supposed to be a...
HIMACHI & LOTF - new servers....
07/17/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Okay... all you people ... Himachi - It doesn't support a large number of connections. It BLOWS! Released LOTF Source - You wont be able to support more then 10 to 15 users. Stop making these stupid servers.