Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bonus endow renee

Discussion on bonus endow renee within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bonus endow renee

wont let me put yellow or super yellow stones in to add bonus
i did a search but no results.
dont suppose theres any more up to date files about mabey with fixes done?

thnx
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2010, 20:34   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Your problem lies in the ItemAddition files (cq_itemaddition/ItemAddition.ini)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/15/2010, 22:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
ty i try find something

lol its just bunches of numbers >.<
dont suppose theres any help on this anywhere?
sorry to be a noob lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2010, 00:17   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Well the cq_itemaddition is pretty self explanitory it tells what field is what. And if I remember right cq_itemaddition is laid out exactly the same (minus the unique ID).

Code:
+-----+--------+-------+------+------------+------------+---------+------------+------------+-----------+-----------+-------+
| id  | typeid | level | life | attack_max | attack_min | defense | mgcatk_max | mgcatk_min | magic_def | dexterity | dodge |
+-----+--------+-------+------+------------+------------+---------+------------+------------+-----------+-----------+-------+
| 556 | 131050 |     7 |    0 |          0 |          0 |     116 |          0 |          0 |        74 |         0 |     0 |
So if you copy this from the database
Code:
556	131050	7	0	0	0	116	0	0	74	0	0
Now you would delete the Unique ID field

Leaving you with:
Code:
131050	7	0	0	0	116	0	0	74	0	0
Then just replace the [tab] value with a [Space] value returning:

Code:
131050 7 0 0 0 116 0 0 74 0 0