Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Itemtype[Software]

Discussion on Itemtype[Software] within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Itemtype[Software]

Anyone can release another itemtype software/ anyone know how to fix this.

2. when make item .. appear <---- where can I hex this?
Old 04/02/2012, 00:05   #2

Open it in a hex editor and just find/replace 'acmeeo.com' with something of the same length (ex. 'demons.com').. its easy. If you would like another program to use I could code you a similar program for a cost.
Old 04/02/2012, 18:35   #3

If you are using the itemtype editor released by Funhacker. After 5000 items it will appear. You can change the description to something you like it can be longer then the acmeeo.com but make sure you overwrite the hex and not remove any values. meaning if the hex contains 30 hexvalues in the end it must stil be 30 else you itemtype will bug. BUT if you add another item afterwards it will again say acmeeo.com so you must change it again!!
Old 04/02/2012, 18:46   #4

Im still not Get it..(where should I hex) any sceenshot need i hex?
Old 04/02/2012, 22:41   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Suggest you look at this thread here: