Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Remove VIP ?

Discussion on How to Remove VIP ? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation How to Remove VIP ?

guys someone tell me how to remove VIP from the database thx .
Old 10/26/2008, 17:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can only disable vip.
Do this: Go to navicat, look for account and account table.
click design table and click vip.
Set the value to 0.
Now you've disabled vip.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Remove the (Away)
08/08/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
How to Remove the (Away) thing when you leave ur account for few mins, it's irritating, i keep missing stalls in market coz of it. Multi clients used to have them
How to remove
05/17/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Like the topic says. What file do i go to to remove the World Cup Dance button from the action list. Like where the clap , cheer , laugh buttons are. Thanks in advance. :handsdown:
Remove PK in sec !
06/01/2008 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
its go like this: Give all your items to a friend. Then go out of a town.. let Guard kill you. Your all Karma will be lost and take all your items back. Have Fun ! . *Works Great! on Privetes Servers :)
remove bjx
08/15/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
ok guys, u guys are basicly telling everyone NOT to use BJX but from wut i see, u guys just left it in the forums telling them to use it, i would like to suggest u guys to remove it from the site and block the creator so he dont spam us. if u would like to make it for everyone to vote and see if we should remove, then so be it. everyone who agrees or disagree plz post on this thread ( dont kno how to make a poll :P)