Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 04:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project Vitality Online

Discussion on Project Vitality Online within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Project Vitality Online

Even though your supposed to post team recruit things in the other thread, im making a new thread because I wanted to discuss a few things rather than it just being about recruitments.

In my new server project I hope to include new features and change many different game settings to bring a unique style to Vitality Online:

Special Quests that award:
  • Super Gem Stones like citrines, ambers and beryls.
  • Super Moon Boxes.
  • Special Experience Balls.
  • High Star Universal Composing Minors.
  • Karma Souls.
  • Divine Experience.
  • Leveling Quests after reaching level 140.

New Forging System:
  • New Gemstones for increasing new attributes on gears such as Vitality and Divine Level. (Both are coding possible)
  • New pet sacrifice system, which players sacrifice a specific race of pet to increase the power of specific weapons.
  • New Potency Rune item that sits in the position next to the outfit slot.

New Composing System:
  • The star requirements on minors will change to 0*-6*-10*-15*-20*-27*-37*
  • Each required minor can be obtained through special quests.
  • Karma attribute will replace the Luck attribute, players can use karma souls on their pets to increase its star every day.

New Godship Functions:
  • Worship Isis: The Prosperity goddess, use her blessings to gain more wealth and EP than other players.
  • Worship Rhea: The Harmony Goddess, use her blessings to heal yourself and allies.
  • Worship Demi: The Riot God, use his blessings to curse your enemies and bring havoc to whoever you see fit.
  • Divine Leveling update: Maximum level is now increased to level 15!
  • Divine Weapons: You can now equip special divine gears when you reach divine level 10
  • New Vampire God: Vladmir can give players special access to coven maps and attires.

New Legionairre Functions:
  • Participate in an all new style of legion war!
  • Invade Ragnarok and destroy your opponents that occupy the map.
  • Ragnarok occupants can claim special legion attires specific to their legion which will disappear before the next legion war.
  • Go on quests to obtain blessing stones and summon titans to the battlefield to assist you in battle or to bring chaos to the battlefield.
  • Legion Leaders can claim special and bound legion mounts.

New Vampire Functions:
  • Special Vampire Mounts will be avaliable.
  • All working vampire skills.
  • Increase to the cost of SP for vampire skills to balance the game setting.
  • Vampires can worship Vladimir for their godship for new skills and special coven attires!
  • Vampires can transform into a fast moving bat, after successfully completing divine trials and the worship of Vladimir.

Normal Leveling Update:
  • Players can participate in quests to gain levels instead of repeatedly attacking monsters during XP skill.
  • Maximum level is 140!
  • Players cannot gain experience after level 140, but they are able to participate in special and difficult quests to reach level 143.

Magic Updates:
  • New Mage skill: Gate of Destiny. This new skill will work as a combination skill like chain chop. The character will be unable to move until the Bright Light effects finish attacking 7 consecutive times!
  • New Mage skill: Summon Shiva. This skill enables all Mages to summon Shiva to the battlefield and attack their enemy freezing them to the ground with each attack!
  • New Warrior skill: Summon Ifrit. This skill enables all Warriors to summon a blazing giant to the battlefield which will launch a devastating attack on its surrounding enemies!
  • Players can now obtain Divine Ice to freeze the target for 3 seconds, this is obtainable after reaching a specific divine level.

PVP and PVE Settings Update:
  • By making edits to the cq_disdain player versus player battles will now take longer as the damage per attack will be reduced by still effective!
  • Player versus monster damage has been altered so that citrines now have an effect at making damage on monsters, this makes quests that involve boss monsters much more entertaining.
  • XP Attack damage greatly reduced for monsters below level 100.

Forum Point System:
  • Players can obtain points by posting in the forum.
  • Points can be exchanged for special donation gems or EPs/EXP in game.
  • More information about Forum Points later..

Celebrity Hall:
  • Players can compete at special times each day to have their characters featured on the rank 1, 2 and 3 statues placed at celebrity hall.
  • Players can claim special celebrity hall outfits that are bound and disappear before the next daily celebrity hall tournament.
  • Each celebrity outfit is different respective to each rank.
  • Karma system is available until the pet reaches 50*

Prize Updates:
  • PK Tournament prizes have been changed to consist of special outfits for the winner, which dissapear by the time the next PK Tournement comes around, special forging items, special rose items.

Rose Ranks:
  • The rose ranks will be changed so that roses can no longer be purchased in the shopping mall.
  • Roses can now only be obtained through special love quests.
  • The top rose ranks will now give a special effect to the player, instead of just a rose icon.

Pet Ranks:
  • Players can FGC pets from donations, they can also be won during events and for the winners of the weekly special quest.
  • FGC pets not only have a glowing crown icon beneath them, but also have special other effects depending on the race.
  • Players that own the pet with the highest star will receive an award after being determined every Friday.

Special Prize Update:
  • The prize NPC will now be functional and will be used more frequently.
  • Prizes will be awarded through the NPC.
  • Prizes can be obtained through new forum events.
  • Prizes can be obtained through new facebook events.
  • Prizes can be obtained through new youtube events.

Events:
  • Daily PK Tournament
  • Legion War Each Monday
  • Quest for Universal Minors every day at 18:00
  • Special Boss spawns in MistyMarsh, GobiDesert, Island & DarkMarsh daily at 16:00
  • Dark Castle Quest Each Monday
  • Daily Family War
  • FGC Pets Quest.

Donations System:
  • New Automated Paypal system. Depending on the pack the player decides to choose, he/she will gain special gems that are exchangeable to NPCs in the game.
  • Players cannot donate for items that dramatically unbalance the game.
  • Players cannot donate for stars, however exchanged special gems for Karma Souls is available.
  • Unique outfits are available to donators.

SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME

Recruiting Staff:

I'm really looking foward to starting this project and as you can see it looks like alot of work. I'll be needing all the help I can get and even if you feel like you have no skill in this area, I am more than happy to show you the ropes. Here is the list of jobs that I will need my staff to take care of:
  • Event Organizer: In-charge of organizing dates for special events such as Valentines Day, Easter etc.
  • Forum Moderation: Keeping the message board clean, friendly and in a healthy community state.
  • Player Moderation: Making sure the server rules are enforced.
  • Action Coding: Staff will have practically immediate access to the database for helping to install new features to the game or making game fixes should the need arise.
  • Prize Organizer: Organizing prize delivery.
  • Suggestion Organizer: Organizing the forum suggestions, deciding which ones are worth the rest of our staff looking into.
  • Website Administration: Posting updates to our website using the installed content management system.
  • Facebook Administration: Posting updates to our facebook.
  • Advertising Organizer: In-charge of investigating how our server can be known easier to others and how our server material impacts the impression we give to new players.
  • Social Organizer: In-charge of making sure whether our staff rules are being enforced and to investigate problems among other staff members to find the best outcome.
  • Quest Scripting: Designing in game features as well as the scripting for quests. (this refers to the dialogue scripting and the story behind our quests)
  • Event Hosting: Using special moderator items, this person is in-charge of hosting GM-hosted events.

More about being a Staff Member:
  • All staff will have a separate staff character. They are aloud to play the game on a separate account but regardless of their responsibilities they will have a character who is a [PM]. This means even if you are a Forum Moderator or an organizer, you will have a [PM] character.
  • The only expectation I have from my staff besides them following the official rules, is that they respect the other staff member in a civilized way.
  • Should there be any problems amongst the staff, I will personally deal with it and not brush it to the side like many other staff members.

If you would like to become a staff member please reply to this thread with your information. Including your name, age, experience and what you think you would be confident to do as a staff member. I'm practically accepting anyone as this is an important project and I need the help of as many people as I can get.

Please also post your suggestions for the server, that is the core reason why this is a new thread and not a post on the team recruits thread. Please don't lock it Eurion Its a discussion, its just the team recruiting thing is an extra...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg banner1.jpg (149.0 KB, 305 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/24/2012, 09:59   #2

Good Luck Mr.Cruey Pitt
Old 03/24/2012, 11:58   #3

it sounds good but if i where you i shouldn't let any staff member get a pm acc becuz then its gonne be a pm eo game :P you better can hide some 3thd server as test server any way good luck
Old 03/25/2012, 00:25   #4

nice goals .. some of it is very hard to do but while we have brain we can do anything .. good luck
Old 03/25/2012, 10:07   #5

elite*gold: 100
Nice ideas will look forward to seeing it in action.
Old 03/25/2012, 19:38   #6

I would "LOVE" to try this out seeing all the wonderful progress you have made with it.

Name: Lazaro R.
Experience: 3 1/2 years of Eudemons Online experience.
Position: Player Moderator

Why I think I would be best fitted for this job: I have been a PM in quite a few servers before in my time, hence the fact I would be best suited for the job. I am very good with people and enforcing the rules of the game to bring an ecstatic economy and well-balanced game-play to everyone. Furthermore, I love seeing players happy with the game and looking forward to play on it for a very long time.

P.S.: I hope I have met the requirements you have posted, I would really like to try this out .
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2012, 08:43   #7

Name:Ethan
Experience:Over 1 years
Position:Forum Moderator

Why you should choose me as a Forum Moderator:Im experieced over 1 years as a forum mod . The forum that i used to be as a mod , , . So i want to bring my experience to Project Vitality Online as a forum mod . Lastly, I'm applying as a forum mod with all my heart and It's a pleasure to work with you .
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2012, 22:28   #8

Good ideas but I would suggest spending your time on the C# project instead of trying to code all of that with what we currently have to work with.. a lot of what you have listed here cannot be done with the current message server (to be best of my knowledge) and if the eo section finally gets an open source server the possibilities are endless.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2012, 03:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kronic*~ View Post
Good ideas but I would suggest spending your time on the C# project instead of trying to code all of that with what we currently have to work with.. a lot of what you have listed here cannot be done with the current message server (to be best of my knowledge) and if the eo section finally gets an open source server the possibilities are endless.
there is already a C# source released (I believe) but I don't think it was quite finished yet.
Old 03/28/2012, 05:16   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Even if there's an open-source project the problem is the section lacks capable developers (besides the point of activity). If I can gauge how many people actually still play the game, and whether it would be profitable to make a bot, I may write a server as the basis of gathering experimental data as I did for Conquer.
Old 03/28/2012, 05:42   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
there is already a C# source released (I believe) but I don't think it was quite finished yet.
There is ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Even if there's an open-source project the problem is the section lacks capable developers (besides the point of activity). If I can gauge how many people actually still play the game, and whether it would be profitable to make a bot, I may write a server as the basis of gathering experimental data as I did for Conquer.
I would very much enjoy a chat with you.
Old 03/28/2012, 06:32   #12

where have you gone cruey havent seen you in a few days o.o, is this project still under way or wat?
Old 03/30/2012, 11:13   #13

Quote:
Everything I mentioned in the post is completely possible as I have a method for each of them. If you think it's not possible then tell me which ones and i'll give you my method. People will probly steal my ideas... but whatever lol.
Removed. Please do not bait members, it will lead to bickering that isn't needed.
Old 03/30/2012, 14:22   #14

WTG Cruey. I wish you the best in these endeavours.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2012, 19:45   #15

Name: Andrew
Experience: My First ever game as a gamer was Eudemons. I originally Played on the Toronto Server about 5-6 years ago, But after TQ screwed up, i joined acme right when Server 2 Was out, I was one of the top Players for quit a while until I dropped out and went to seek out to work more on development of private servers, i successfully was able to make a stable EO server but it got shut down. i then went on development with a bunch of friends on The first ever English Lunia server. It went pretty well until we had to shut down due to finance issues.
What will i bring to the table?: I am a very experienced in leading a group of people and directing people to what needs to be done. i can bring a lot of experience to the table and i have a wide view of what EO needs to be at for it to attract players.
Im also very open minded and i enjoy coming up with different ideas for events and such.
I know C#,HTML,and MSSQL and a bit of MYSQL.

I would Dedicate myself fully for this Project to succeed if i was accepted.

Thank you for your time.
Note1: Reason i only have 1 post is because i forgot my original epvp account =/

Note2:From your avatar it seems like you play league of legends, if you want to get in contact with me asap please add me: Major Chode or Email me @
Thanks
1 User