Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Permanent curse?

Discussion on Permanent curse? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Permanent curse?

its not exactly a useful thing to know but i was just curious. i have access to all the database and things and i know my stuff about the other tables but i was curious as to how to make a player have like a permanent or a really long curse because i tried pking someone then finding the value in some of the places id expect it to be and i wanted to just put a very long curse on my pm account.
i know its not exactly useful knowledge but i figured if i found out where that is controlled there will be other things usefull in there aswellany help would be greatly appreciated
Old 10/20/2008, 02:21   #2

I wonder how too , it will be rly usefull , a good puishment
Old 10/20/2008, 02:21   #3

but why dont u just BAN who kill u for like 24 hours
Old 10/20/2008, 07:52   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
curse I never tried however I assume you could reverse the effects of a 2x exp potion making you gain 0%
Old 10/20/2008, 23:43   #5

curse

i was thinking more like the actual swirling effect it gives for pm just to boast their status and then yeah being able to control longer curses for people who have done wrong lol it was just something i wanted to find out lmao
Old 10/20/2008, 23:59   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatman View Post
i was thinking more like the actual swirling effect it gives for pm just to boast their status and then yeah being able to control longer curses for people who have done wrong lol it was just something i wanted to find out lmao
you could use a cq_action script to that animation come up, it will be one of your no-confirm skills look in the client files the details will be in there