Depending the overall responses concerning my site, i may offer to make other people thier own sites, for a small fee of course, though unlike most of the "professional" websites, i wont charge nearly as much as they do. I dont feel people should pay an exorbant price for decient work like that
Netlog do you ever have anything intelligent to say. THink about it, cant claim the site is 100% because there are still a few bugs. I dont see your EO having a site anywhere near as nice as mine. infact yours is still html aint it. try using php get with the times. html is old and **** near obsolete.
Depending the overall responses concerning my site, i may offer to make other people thier own sites, for a small fee of course, though unlike most of the "professional" websites, i wont charge nearly as much as they do. I dont feel people should pay an exorbant price for decient work like that
Especially If the site came from template monster.
Especially If the site came from template monster.
your point being? I legitly paid for my copy so **** off numbskull. The orginal came from templatemonster. I did all the editing to so, so by all rights i can claim its mine
your point being? I legitly paid for my copy so **** off numbskull. The orginal came from templatemonster. I did all the editing to so, so by all rights i can claim its mine
I have to disagree, although, there are some discrepancies.
Just because you paid for it, doesn't make it your template, per say.
Rather, you paid to use it.
The site you are running, however, is yours, no question.
But please, don't go claiming someone else's work as your own, just because you purchased the template; it's just bad ethics.
FHEo Site Updated 06/26/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 19 Replies yeah just what the topic says Fheo.esro.us is the addy
Comming Soon To FHEo 06/23/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies FHEo will be undergoing some dramatic changes, including new pets, completely new eggs, new items and much much more. Below is an example of one of the new eggs. And yes i made this one completely on my own, with the use of a special little program ^^
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/DamienDarkD raven/ShowOff.gif
------
And yes i watermarked it so to speak so that greedy little bastards cant steal my work and claim it as their own. I will be Releasing a few eggs for everyone else...
Upgrades 08/20/2006 - Guild Wars - 5 Replies Jo moin, habe heut morgen dieses wunderbare Schwert für läppiche 5p erstanden und wollte da jetzt noch ein Leben +30 Upgrade drauftun. Jetzt weiss ich aber 1. nicht, ob ich das +7 Rüstungupgrade sozusagen überschreiben kann und welcher Teil des Schwertes das überhaupt ist. Nachher tu ich ein Schwertheft Leben +30 drauf, und ich überschreib das 3/1 ;)