Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Creation - which program..

Discussion on Account Creation - which program.. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account Creation - which program..

Hello All and Thanks in advance for your help.

I got a question, which program is responsible for allowing account selection and creation - Female Mage, Male Mage, etc.

This is what I mean. When you open EO and select to create a character, what program is activiating it and allowing you to select the image?, I.E MSG_Server, ACC_Server, NPC_Server, or someting else?

Or if anyone can explain the proccess from creating account in Navicat to creating a game character, it would be very appreciated.
Old 11/19/2011, 03:39   #2

open winmysql.exe <first
Old 11/19/2011, 04:28   #3

elite*gold: 90
it is not a program
it is the client file that allow creation

after client file it is the message server that is creating the account
the account server is checking your password/username

so if message server is not running then you can not create a account

and for the new account creating with navicat ... just use a register page or use the code you find in it ( there are plenty of register pages or download my easy website script that contains a register page)

Greetings From PowerChaos
Old 11/19/2011, 07:16   #4

its in soul.exe, you can search it using keywords "warriermale" using ollydbg, then the other you will see it under the 1st string..remember..warrier not warrior good luck
Thanks
1 User