Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Bc Colour

Discussion on [Help]Bc Colour within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Help]Bc Colour

I Need Help with the BC Colur How to Set it
Old 07/31/2008, 23:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
i think there was an thread months ago search for it it may/ not be there i saw from some were in elitepvpers/EOsection

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*- Warrock in Colour -*
05/08/2010 - WarRock - 12 Replies
So.. heute release ich für euch mal ein paar Mod Packs in verschiedenen Farben :) Die sind in Packs , da ich festgestellt habe , dass bei kompletten Mods mindestens eine Sache jemanden nicht gefallen hat . Hier könnt ihr euch aussuchen was euch gefällt . ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------- Grüne , lilane , rote , pinke , gelbe Lobby Hier das Video :
Colour Broadcasts
08/07/2008 - Eudemons Online - 9 Replies
Does anyone knows how to use colours on the Broadcasts? I've seen them on NY server and so far I guess that Mr. Blake is the only one that knows how to do it because he have broadcasted in the most varied colours. So... does anyone knows how to do it?
Colour finding help
04/18/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Can someone help me find the colour of grey monsters? its too hard for me lol BTW can u find the colour in Autoit form or w.e ( so the colour works for Autoit scripts)
Weapons colour
05/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
It's possible to change a lvl 130 bow or 120 blade/club colour or somthing like that??Plz help :))
Need help with colour edits
01/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey...Im having a little trouble with photoshop, whenever i try to open one of the effects(dds. file) into Photoshop it comes up with a message ; Could not complete your request because its not the right kind of file :S Can anyone please help me?