Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any news regarding the C++ Source Code?

Discussion on Any news regarding the C++ Source Code? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any news regarding the C++ Source Code?

Hello All,

I have been away for a while, about 2 years lol, I missed EO stuff a lot, but unfortunately I can do nothing without a REAL VAMPIRE database, which is not there as of this moment.

and I see no point when working on an old DB, I am fed up with it for over 3 years lol.

Before I leave, Forcer released the Source code of a very old client version, I kept tracking what's happening till loveomg disappeared, I also remember I tried the first client before, it was so stupid, but at least worked, something new to me lol

Any updated on the source code currently.

I remember Hio77 was the only one still working on it, but If hio77 is still working on it, did he reach to anything new?

Thanks for reading.
Spy520
Old 10/27/2011, 12:48   #2

Loveomg left but not before releasing the client and the stuff he worked on, but the links became broken so any future development is left with the people that downloaded the stuff before it went broken.

Besides that hio77 recently started making new progress with his C# source and intends to continue working on it with the other epvpers.

Hio is basically the only light we have to improving in pserver development unless someone else just as talented decides to start working on a project similar to him, so yeah. Currently there is only "progress", but theres not alot non-c# coders can do atm besides build up a good database from the older sources.
Old 10/29/2011, 16:20   #3

I lost my old client a week ago, formated my partition by mistake. that's why I remembered the C++/C# now :S

Good to know that someone still have the files. If hio77 can reupload the client that would be very kind of him, so we all can store a copy in case he lost it we will be ready to reprovide it.
Old 10/29/2011, 23:15   #4

elite*gold: 20
just check out my development thread, im still around... still working but slowly (end of year exams in 2 weeks so study is slowing me atm)

it still runs on the current eo client and will do until i have everything working reasonably well (it can stand running a full blown server for players and let them do everything... ) after that i will move into the current eo client, that requires getting past the encryption which funhacker is giving me a hand with... from there its just changing the packet structures, adding a few functions (*** lvling etc) and we are all set for current eo pservers

@crue, im not the only light here, there are others
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2011, 14:05   #5

Your so up yourself hio lol