Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Looking For Agood Boss Drop

Discussion on [HELP]Looking For Agood Boss Drop within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Looking For Agood Boss Drop

sorry closed . wrong post

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Boss Drop and Spawn - fast custom way!
11/06/2017 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
This time will present queries to change totally Boss Drops under private servers into your own Custom one ;) Lets start from explanation of Bosses and ID's inside DB of them: 2001, 'GreenDevilLvl16' 2002, 'GreenDevilLvl17' 2003, 'GreenDevilLvl18' 2011, 'EyeballLvl21' 2012, 'EyeballLvl22' 2013, 'EyeballLvl23'
VIP Map vendor and Boss Drop not works
03/04/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Hello, guys! I have a problem with two things : Vip Map Vendor, not works! i right click him and nothing do. and Boss Drop not works, i'v been used one query i found here, but on the game de Drop is null. Can someone help-me?
can someone post a way to set the drop of the boss?
04/25/2010 - Eudemons Online - 3 Replies
good come here to ask any of you who already has more experience you can help me in one doubts that the case would set the drop of the iten boss every boss and the boss just in case one xpball by drop to maintain on the server power control if possible help will be very grateful right now ^^ :D
Boss monsters only drop 1 items
01/16/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
If I make more set index inside monster.csv the monster won't drop any items. But if i make 1 set index the monster will drop the item. Why it won't allow to drop more than 1 items in each kill.
Boss perfect drop
07/10/2008 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
could samebody tell how to get best drop on a boss i can't get right at all lately .... yesterday night at 92 96 97 lvl bosses droped 1 vios or yellow .... no red ... please explain somebodu who realy knows ... time ... level to KO .... eudemons thanks in advance