Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HELP] Client IP

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HELP] Client IP

I downloaded one of TQ's new clients recently and have noticed that there are no oem files in the ini folder... I am just wondering if anyone can tell me what files I would have to edit to change the IP of the server to connect to (or if that is ever possible i.e hardcoded IP)?

Thanks and /rep in advance

Old   #2

You should only need to add in an oem.dat, I believe the client looks for the oem.dat first then if it fails to find one, goes with the normal server.dat thats in the main client folder.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

The oem.dat I have for other clients doesn't seem to work correctly.. any idea how to fix that? I assume its just a line or two they changed one version...

*Bump*

When I added my oem.dat and oem.ini into the client the client loaded but it doesnt show any available servers to join, I assume the oem's have to be formatted differently. Any idea where I might find a working oem? I am using the newest chinese client...