Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Server] Hell-Vipers EO

Discussion on [New Server] Hell-Vipers EO within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 11/20/2011, 15:06   #76

elite*gold: 0
the secret i wouldn't say from the beginning is.......
one of my friends gave me DB and client i really don't know them at all but i took them and the DB have many quests and moooooooore casuals sure i don't know where it's from so i take from it what i want so i won't delete anything that i release coz this DB/Client is mine now so stop talking about that matter more than that coz that's the truth and who don't believe me so hit his head in the **** wall
Old 11/20/2011, 15:16   #77

Received Thanks: 1,054
now your gettin on my nerves kid . can u stop swearing and just try to talk properly . making such a stupid excuse makes it worse . cuz if ur tellin the truth or NOT in both ways ITS YOUR FAULT . and since you RUN the server then its ur Job as a Moderator to check the errors and replicated stuff .
On the other hand just to clear that out . if u wanna start a great server and get urself more reputation then just try to act as a Moderator / Grown up .. and trust me a ''Sorry'' has been always the best word to be used .

btw . noone asks me to calm down . Im cool i just love drama

Regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2011, 16:30   #78

i love drama too but iam telling the truth and it's not my fault that my friend gave me good DB and Client to benefit from it it's just a free great gift and if i don't accept it so iam stupid
Old 11/20/2011, 16:38   #79

emm , who cares about the gift just delete the Stolen items and then u could freely post over here and it would be more light hearted .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/21/2011, 15:47   #80

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
I have to agree with Sword on this one. If you deleted the stuff that were made specifically for other servers the issues would stop. Wolves use your head for something other than a hat rack for a second would you. How fair is it when someone donates to a server to have a custom casual made, its made, then worthless scum steal it and go "oh it not my fault, friend gave server not deleting anything."? For *** Sakes if you were pulling this **** with my server files i would be nuking your server, simply because you are showing NONE of the other server owners any respect and are ******** in thier faces by using thier stolen stuff.

I have been to your server, to be honest there is nothing special about it. Its the same garabage that everyone other than a couple other servers have. There is very little custom about it other than your stolen attires. So to be honest you have about 2 choices. Leave all the stuff in there, watch your server continue to get a bad rep, your oh so great population of 20 on at a time will continue to drop (oh and 20 on at a time IS not really that good, its actually kinda pathetic.) or you can delete the stolen material, actually do a little work your self instead of being lazy and using other peoples work and guess what you might make it longer than a month.

And this is coming from someone who has ran 2 sucessful servers for over 2 years. My server are still running actually, they are just now being ran by other people. Take it from someone who knows the easy way is never the good way.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/21/2011, 18:22   #81

i agree completely with you Mike, the problem we're having as a comunity now is that there are only a few actual Coders. FunHacker, forcer, you, and maybe bout 10 others that actually know how to code. then there are about 100 noobs that take some one else's database and put it up as thier own. we have countless revo look alike servers. countless candy servers countless other servers cuz every one is too lazy to learn and expect every one else to code thier server for them. its bull **** to be honest and we need to come together as a community and actually be willing to work together instead of all this bullshit with taking others releases and calling them your own. and Wolves you are guilty of this 100%. the game really isnt hard to learn. coding is quite simple. you just need to put some effort into it. and give credit where credit is really due. i cant blame mike for putting his 2 cents into this because i couldnt agree with him more then i do right now. he's an excellent coder and ive worked with him personally multiple times on many types of projects. plain and simple wolf delete the **** thats not yours. contact the real owners of the **** you took ask for permission to use it OR learn to do it your self and make your own ****. that is why i dont release anything for EO any more because every one just wants hand outs. and i'm getting fed up with people. it would be nice if people who actually use the stuff to contribute. but seeing how they dont. what need is there to release to noobs like you to claim our hard work as your own?
i think i've raved enough on this topic for now.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/22/2011, 02:45   #82

elite*gold: 540
I said my piece about how I feel about this subject already so I will not repeat myself

this statement is for the rest of you guys

I would like to point out that all of these comments and such are doing nothing but advertising this server... the more you guys say the more you guys write about it the more this server will rise to the top of the list and the more people will join to see what cool things everyone is talking about. people playing this game dont neccessarily care where the stuff in the game comes from as long as its there...

also I find it insteresting that this thread still has a 90% approval rating. if all you guys rated this thread or his server on the voting sites he is a member of with the same effort that you guys argue about this stuff and post in this thread less it will get a bad rating and not be at the top of the list of threads
Old 11/23/2011, 19:37   #83

Im sorry - im really confused?! whats going on???
Old 11/23/2011, 21:06   #84

why dont you read all about it .. there is no need for a more spammy Conversation ..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/24/2011, 10:02   #85

Thankyou mike ,fear reaper and sword stalker this guy has no ethics and refuses to delete the stolen stuff gift or no gift lies or not the stuff was not made for his server and was used with out permission as a server owner with ethics if someone came to me and said that attire you are using is mine i would remove it and say how sorry i am it got used.Like most genuine owners out there who are in this for the love of the game not the money it can make them!!!!!
Thanks
1 User