Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] 4 Mice Pets

Discussion on [Help] 4 Mice Pets within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 06/20/2008, 06:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
lol
Old 06/20/2008, 11:47   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor4life View Post
this site is about information sharing...if everyone was like you and dient wanna help out ppl then we would still be in the stone ******* age of eudemons...so i got an idea all the **** people released for you take it out of your server...so get rid of the demons that pjf117 released or the dye system in your shopping mall get rid of that now cause rookiehacker released it...wtf you dont wanna help out other servers...we gunna see how many people help you out now..
if you soo badly want the d/b files y dnt u just change the id's from the knight eudemon d/b files into the mice pets, the id's can be found in the tq patches 1104 as for the reason y im not sharing the d/b files, there are many reasons, ye this site is about information sharing, but that doesnt mean every1 has 2 share, you can choose wether or not you wanna share, there are many servers out there that need help with stuff but do they share their files? if it was all about information sharing y dnt the ppl with near bug free database files share their files? also if u noticed at the bottom i said i dnt need help anymore cos i figured it out.
Old 06/20/2008, 20:05   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by haciveli View Post
if you soo badly want the d/b files y dnt u just change the id's from the knight eudemon d/b files into the mice pets, the id's can be found in the tq patches 1104 as for the reason y im not sharing the d/b files, there are many reasons, ye this site is about information sharing, but that doesnt mean every1 has 2 share, you can choose wether or not you wanna share, there are many servers out there that need help with stuff but do they share their files? if it was all about information sharing y dnt the ppl with near bug free database files share their files? also if u noticed at the bottom i said i dnt need help anymore cos i figured it out.
i dont want the db files i dont even run my own server...im just looking out for everyone else out there who would like them and they have no clue how to do it cept add them in the db....well thx for all the info sharing ace
Old 08/16/2008, 03:14   #19

We have a poser of the BaD-A$$ legion O.o
Old 08/16/2008, 03:28   #20

Thread Reviver