Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HottiesEO Info

Discussion on HottiesEO Info within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HottiesEO Info

Hey guys and gals, figured i would let you all know that since my last thread was bumped about 5 pages back, i start a new one to let everyone know

HottiesEO will officially go off hamachi june 22nd, 2008

also if you need help with your pserver check out my hamachi network help Zone : ID: helpin' (With apostraphy) 123 is pass

Register:
**If you cant register be sure to be on my network,
And if you still cant talk with me HottestOfAl[PM]**

hottieseo 123
hottieseo1 123
hottieseo2 123
Old 06/17/2008, 17:08   #2

here is the scammers server Denial why to join a Noob Server Like Hotttieseo
Old 06/17/2008, 17:18   #3

Received Thanks: 1,581
lol haha
Old 06/17/2008, 19:32   #4

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedpotop View Post
here is the scammers server Denial why to join a Noob Server Like Hotttieseo
ok... what? wait.... WHAT? ummm WHATT? you think im a scammer? I just think your jealous because im smexy and your an ugly teen =/ Sorry had to say it
Old 06/20/2008, 15:14   #5

haha denial i think i still remebr when u said i can be ur hoster but u help me i helped u and then not hosted my srvr what a scammer
Old 06/27/2008, 15:59   #6

Unhappy help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldada View Post
Hey guys and gals, figured i would let you all know that since my last thread was bumped about 5 pages back, i start a new one to let everyone know

HottiesEO will officially go off hamachi june 22nd, 2008

also if you need help with your pserver check out my hamachi network help Zone : ID: helpin' (With apostraphy) 123 is pass

Register:
**If you cant register be sure to be on my network,
And if you still cant talk with me HottestOfAl[PM]**

hottieseo 123
hottieseo1 123
hottieseo2 123
plz can u make a acc for me ?
Old 06/27/2008, 23:00   #7

who is S.A.L.O.M.O.N. an Admin ?? i allways see he edites like all posts of netlof_stefan lol u need to post good stuff not *** or S**B ^^