Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disturbia Online

Discussion on Disturbia Online within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Disturbia Online

Just a quick reminder of what we have at Disturbia:

Disturbia Online is up and ready for eager players. Find so much to do at Disturbia and play amongst an amazing community of helpful and friendly people.
  • Custom Donation Outfits: Tell us what you want with your donation and we will create for you, an outfit that can be used at your disposal. Have our designers work on the outfit or choose one from our portfolio. You can also find an outfit from a different server and have it imported to Disturbia.
  • Divine Godship:After successfully composing a 45* eudemon, you have the oppurtunity to apotheosize and become a god. Speak with Seraph in Cronus to participate in the apotheosis, after completing, choose from 3 of our unique godships each with their own special abilities.
  • Harmony Godship:Harmony will give you the power of healing and valor, you may learn skills that can heal your HP in battle, increase your maximum HP, increase your maximum SP, heal your allies and ultimately protect your target from any incoming damage.
  • Riot Godship:Riot will give you the power of destruction. This element will control your damage infliction and other bleeding skills. You may learn skills that increase your damage, summon minions to do your bidding, create traps which (when activated) send your target to the hades chamber and ultimately jump to your target to land a devastating and startling blow of damage.
  • Prosperity Godship: Prosperity is all about wealth and farming EPs, gold and other useful materials necessary. You can learn skills which double the rate in which you collect EPs or gold or which double the drop rate of special items. You can also learn skills which aid your escape in battle.
  • Alchemy: Craft special items, such as common pouches, universal minors and primary potions (primary potions not yet available) by cooking quest items in the Life Oven.
  • Travellors Quest: Fight the Green Giant boss for travellor tanya to receive a special reward of common pouches.
  • Demon Boss Katrina: Find your way to Illusory Area and fight demon boss katrina for copper fragments which can be sold to the little rabbit for gold rewards.
  • Demon Boss Ophius: Fight the minions: Garuda and Rei before summoning Ophius. Once he appears, fight him to gain the ability of 3rd summon!
  • Demon Boss Bianca: Fight Biancas guardian before she makes an appearance, if you manage to defeat her and her minions, the rewards will be plentiful.
  • Demon Boss Nexus: After passing 4 rooms of his servants, fight nexus at the final room and loot his set of universal minors along with other special EP and gold rewards.
  • Pandora Statues: Pay to the Pandora statues with your allies and the divine goddess will give you her special blessings.
  • Daily PK Tournament: Everyday at 18:00 the daily pkt will start, you can get special prizes and champion belts.
  • Rescue Teams: Somewhat similar to legion war, you can own a Rescue Team pole with your legion. Add promise points to exchange for special eudemons, mounts, divine experience balls and more.
  • And more...

There is so much to do at Disturbia Online and we cant wait to have you see them for yourself.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/26/2011, 07:06   #2

hrmmm i think u need some help on a new vid^^
quality is nt very good and i have no i dea whats happening...
no offence
Old 08/26/2011, 07:41   #3

Received Thanks: 1,242
cruey no offense but you should have a link back to epvpers if you wants to advertise
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/26/2011, 22:23   #4

Why does it take 3 days to download?
Why does it take 13 hours to install?

Yes thats how long its taken me so far, and it still isnt installed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2011, 23:16   #5

Cruey better quality please? =D but ill still check it out ^-^
Old 08/26/2011, 23:43   #6

Hey Crue,

Why take down and revamp and then put it up when you can work on little by little and include a huge patch at a x/2=2 version? lol Btw, can me anything if you need help. Finally going to college this monday and got a job. oh hell yeah, im getting papers. Also, ima work for Nexon -.- lol Working on my Computer science and Business Management masters right now. well... bach in BM. TTYL and GOOD LUCK.
Old 08/27/2011, 02:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnyge View Post
Why does it take 3 days to download?
Why does it take 13 hours to install?

Yes thats how long its taken me so far, and it still isnt installed.
maybe your internet connection ?cause im only take 1 hour and 52 minutes to download and take 15 minutes to install it .
Old 08/27/2011, 05:36   #8

Really? Its my internet?
I doubt that 50mb cable is the reason. It downloaded at 7-20kb per second, from the site. Thats not my fault!

As for it taking so long to install, thats done to the fact it keeps locking my computer up after it gets about 60-70% done.

I guess your going to say thats my fault too?
Old 08/27/2011, 07:14   #9

i dont know about it but i told u about im downloading this client .
Old 08/27/2011, 16:58   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnyge View Post
Really? Its my internet?
I doubt that 50mb cable is the reason. It downloaded at 7-20kb per second, from the site. Thats not my fault!

As for it taking so long to install, thats done to the fact it keeps locking my computer up after it gets about 60-70% done.

I guess your going to say thats my fault too?
i downloaded it in 20 min and installed it in 5-7 min lol
Old 08/27/2011, 21:06   #11

Welcome Back And Good Luck You Did Awesome Things All Time
Old 08/28/2011, 01:50   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth93 View Post
i downloaded it in 20 min and installed it in 5-7 min lol
lol was jst gna post that untill i saw ur comment
Old 08/28/2011, 04:24   #13

im playing this server, very old version, in shopping mall just have 7 new egg.but thanks for this server