Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 questions

Discussion on 3 questions within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3 questions

hello all i have 3 questions 1.how can i make it so that other comps can connect to me? 2.how can i set up a register page? i tried revs but it didnt work for me. 3.whats the command to summen monsters?

if u can answer any thankyou u for taking the time to
Old 05/20/2008, 08:48   #2

Hey bud, You need to set up a hamachi network . for examply PlaygEO then u will have to change account.ini and config ini in accserver folder. Also change confing.ini and shell.ini in game folders. The register page is touchy u may have to let me teamview you to set it up. and im not sure what command to summon monster u mean but there is a /testmonster and /createmonster showing in the PM guide commands u can search for that. PM me on her ei can fix all this in short time for you with teamview 3
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2008, 09:53   #3

yes something let me summen monsters thanx ***^^ u got a thank (i still have all china letter being o the demons name first) hw do i pm x.x y himatich tho i never really like that thing
Old 05/20/2008, 16:48   #4

**** the commands arnt doing anything
Old 05/21/2008, 19:19   #5

Well if you want you want to make someone [PM] you will need to open Navicat.
Then go to the database file "my"
Then go and find the table that says cq_user, open it....
Then you will need to find you name (or whatever player you want to be PM) and add this either in front or behind there name [PM]

Then if you want to make it so you can summon more then 3 pets, go to the same table
cq_user. Then you will need to scroll to the right untill you find medal_select.
You can make anywhere from 1-12....

And if you would like some PM commands use the rar file at the bottom
Attached Files
File Type: rar Handy Items.rar (1.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: rar PM Commands.rar (1.4 KB, 14 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2008, 23:28   #6

Oo i see thanx guys. i was editing monsters names but now they all disapred all i see is mine i restared sql to try fix but nothing even reinstall v.1078 still wont come out (side-note do u kno which cq is it to make reborn time unlimitled rev.)
Old 05/21/2008, 23:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizzer View Post
Hey bud, You need to set up a hamachi network . for examply PlaygEO then u will have to change account.ini and config ini in accserver folder. Also change confing.ini and shell.ini in game folders. The register page is touchy u may have to let me teamview you to set it up. and im not sure what command to summon monster u mean but there is a /testmonster and /createmonster showing in the PM guide commands u can search for that. PM me on her ei can fix all this in short time for you with teamview 3
dont truble ur self *** ^^ i found out and my freinds can go in now