Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help making Level 255

Discussion on Help making Level 255 within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help making Level 255

i already make my char to lvl 255 then when i re-enter it said error connection is interrupted..and also who can teach me how to make compose rate higher???
Old 05/07/2008, 20:39   #2

Its because your max level must not be lvl 255. Edit your characters lvl in cq_user.
Put it back to lvl 132, then try to re-log. Let me know what happens after you try this.

And I have a nice compose rate. Its not to high but not to low either. If you join my network we can set something so I can team view file transfer my cq_eudemon_rbr.
Network: d1ey0u-p-server-help
password: 123
Old 05/08/2008, 02:40   #3

Yup d1ey0u/Zack knows his sh*t about these ilegal servers <(^_^)>
Old 05/08/2008, 13:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution263 View Post
Its because your max level must not be lvl 255. Edit your characters lvl in cq_user.
Put it back to lvl 132, then try to re-log. Let me know what happens after you try this.

And I have a nice compose rate. Its not to high but not to low either. If you join my network we can set something so I can team view file transfer my cq_eudemon_rbr.
Network: d1ey0u-p-server-help
password: 123
i know how to it but i want PM can be lvl 255 u know how to do it??
Old 05/09/2008, 14:02   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcryer View Post
i know how to it but i want PM can be lvl 255 u know how to do it??

for me i just did the comand
/uplev 255
and that works fine for me

hio