Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

big big problem with navicat

Discussion on big big problem with navicat within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
big big problem with navicat

i had TURNOFF my pc after a long day

then i tray to open my server agine i found that all of accserver.exe and Msgserver.exe , NPC.EXE all of then told that DB using password

but my DB pass is test user: root and all of that configed in config.ini of accserver and gameserver

Uploaded with

>>>thnx
Old 07/25/2011, 16:26   #2

elite*gold: 20
try to delete the pw and enter using no password at all, also go to ur windows folder and look for your my.ini make sure the user-name and password your using in navicat are the same as in your my.ini
Old 07/25/2011, 17:43   #3

they r the same but my fri edited in navicat at user of mysql in navicat DB but i tray to change it at \mysql\data\mysql but it dosn't work
Old 07/25/2011, 17:52   #4

delete the my.ini and reopen winmysql it will ask you to re in-put id and pw will work out.
Old 07/25/2011, 17:53   #5

elite*gold: 433
try putting the user name as 'user' and leave password blank as see what it does.
Old 07/25/2011, 18:20   #6

the same with poth

when i tray to put username as:user tell that

Uploaded with

did there any way to delete the DB user and PASS
Old 07/25/2011, 18:48   #7

I just told you delete your my.ini and restart winmysqladmin then use root and test as your ID and PW read before u post...
Old 07/25/2011, 19:26   #8

i did but the problem still in navicat
Old 07/26/2011, 23:44   #9

and we do not need to start up the wamp or whateverz?