Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

my holiday from playing....

Discussion on my holiday from playing.... within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Never Mind
Old 05/02/2008, 11:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,581
have fun bro
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Holiday
08/18/2010 - Archlord - 7 Replies
Hey guy's! Tomorrow im going on vakation till the 29th so i wont be attending the forums very often. Please try not to break the place down while I'm away ;) I will try to come online now and than to keep an eye on how thing are going here :) Cheers.
[Offering] To make items for Holiday Quest
10/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
As most of you know conquer has had some temporary item quests for the holidays, an example would be the LoveForever Ring. This Halloween there should be one for a halloween set, i'd be willing to make the items and i might be able to take the .c3 and .dds of the pumpkin wep and hat from EO, and make the rest of the items like armor, wep, ring, boots, and maybe a gourd. The quests would be hard, like the talisman quests. You could only do each one once and after 3 days the quests would be...
My Idea for this holiday
12/30/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
x
More holiday spirit
12/30/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
there was an exploit earlier about a macro that u gotta do /kiss which they fixed. just do it manually and it will work.. you will get from 2-6. dpeends on the lag on the server. so just type /kiss and than enter than /kiss again and keep repaiting and you will get more.
Holiday EXP trick
12/17/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
With all the holiday festivities out...now is the perfect time to find a great and easy farming mission. The holiday mission has a substantial amount of Longbow troops and all you hafta do is grab 4 glowies. To the average player? No big deal. To the smart player? Easy EXP. Simply run the mission, grabbing and killing everything except for the last present. Step outside, switch to another mission, and hop back in. The beauty of this? It lasts for a total of 6 levels (I went from lvl 2 to...