Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please Read

Discussion on Please Read within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please Read

This was a post i was gonna put in a thread but deised to open a differnt one Not going to say who it was towards but i would like people to read this.
I know there is very few people who are still willing to help people but im not giong to say who helps and who dosent, this is just a all in general thing.

these are the things that make me shake my head, your saying your not willing to help people but there are tons of people that are looking to learn at the same time get help, and people like you guys are making it harder for people so they quit and making this i am releasing my own Quests that I work so hard on, and I am also Teaching people on the side i give them quests and all documents they need to learn and i keep my hotmail open at all times for questions and then i get them for example create a quest and ill go over it and tell them what they need to change to get it to work then i get them to make another one, and i do all this for FREE! b/c i was in the same boat as them at one point and never had one person help me out all everyone dose now is ***** that no one wants to learn but IN FACT everyone wants to learn you just never give anyone a chace any more, and another thing that gets on my nerves i go on these on servers and they want MIN 2 years experiance + all this programing experiance and what not but NEWS FLASH everyone not everyone knows that and there willing to learn, ALSO WHOS CARES ABOUT AGE i am 21 now but u know what people that are in the ages between 10 - 17 or 18 HAVE THE BEST IDEAS i have been making all kinds of servers since i was 11 years old from Ultima online, World of warcraft, CS 1.6, and now eudemons and many more i have tried to make but all my best ideas have come from kids that are really young so STOP putting age limits on stuff they may not be as mature but they will be a great asset
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/21/2011, 18:04   #2

Received Thanks: 1,054
i really liked ur post .

but do u really think that no one helped u ? if not then its impossible that u made everything alone . how ever its cool ur trying to help but u shouldnt mention that no one is helping here we are all trying to help at least most of us .

and about this '' age limits '' . my partner in Heroes Online was 12 years old so where is that Age 'limits'

Regards
Old 07/21/2011, 18:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sword~Stalker~. View Post
i really liked ur post .

but do u really think that no one helped u ? if not then its impossible that u made everything alone . how ever its cool ur trying to help but u shouldnt mention that no one is helping here we are all trying to help at least most of us .

and about this '' age limits '' . my partner in Heroes Online was 12 years old so where is that Age 'limits'

Regards
sorry i said at the beg there a still a few people that are willing to help, and you are one of them lol, i did have help alot but only from a few people then i see these other people that all the do is complain about new people and i dont ever see them helping, and i am shocked to see so many new players come and go and un awnsered questions and it just frustates me. I wish we could get a good working group of Experianced people that have tons of patients with new people im not flaming u sword b/c i have never seen u ***** or complain about new people and i always see ur post in 90% of them
Closed Thread