Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] EudemonCodeKeeper

Discussion on [HELP] EudemonCodeKeeper within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[HELP] EudemonCodeKeeper

Does anyone know how to credit a and b cards to accounts to they can claim them from the code keeper as if they bought them?
Old 07/20/2011, 13:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,242
do you want them to pay to get the eps or do you want them to just go up and get the code for free?
Old 07/20/2011, 13:50   #3

id like to be able to have events and credit the codes so they have to claim them

like winner wins 2 1380 cards and they have to claim them there.

all i need to know is how to credit the cards to the account
Old 07/20/2011, 14:02   #4

Received Thanks: 1,242
not to be rude but wouldn't it be better having the even just award the item at the end or have the pm just spawn the code or if gm just trade them the eps?

because the way you want to do it atm would require an sql set up awarding the item to the user id have it linked to the npc etc

where as if u just use pm its just /awarditem blah blah and then just trade them the code or just trade them the eps just depends how much time you want to put into it and if ur willing to give other staff members access to ur db ( thats if you want ur staff to run events without you online witch id recommend you do otherwise the events would be unfair to players that cant be online within ur time zone) either that or for ur staff members you would have to create a staff control panel on a website that they can login to that allows them to just input a users name and select what code to give then push submit and then behind what they see it runs an sql threw the db awarding the player the code.

but like i said it depends how much work you want to put into it
Old 07/20/2011, 14:22   #5

i just wanna make a program that make the card count a or b on an account +1 i just need to know where to add the card count what table is it stored in?
Old 07/20/2011, 14:24   #6

Received Thanks: 1,054
i would try to make that Lostsoldier.

and btw both of u . i used to just drop it into the Player's bag . so when he relogs its in his bag using cq_item that would be better .

Regards
Old 07/20/2011, 14:39   #7