Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Account Server ERROR!!!

Discussion on [HELP] Account Server ERROR!!! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[HELP] Account Server ERROR!!!

Followed the guide on how to set up a server . im using Rev EO server files.
When i try to login to says "server Down." The NPC server says it connects to the game server and the msg server says it connects to the npc server but the msg server says

Code:
04:36:01¡¾Connect to account server again...¡¿
04:36:02¡¾Account server login failed!¡¿
and the Account server says
Code:
Element EO(192.168.1.104) login failed.
This picture is all the servers please help me out i searched the forum for about an hour and dint find anyone with this error

Thanks in Advance,
Lostsolder05
Old 07/19/2011, 12:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
You must check the config file in aac folder and the My folder. see if the ip matches the config files and see if it is the correct port. I cannot see the Navicat.exe on the image?
Old 07/19/2011, 14:17   #3

the tutorial dint say anything about navicat only mysql admin and that connected on the bottom its a green light
Old 07/19/2011, 14:37   #4

1. Download :
2. Install it.
3. Click on connection, then select MySQL.
4. Write the server information. "Connection Name:servername" Host Name/IP Address:serverip" "port:serverport" and then username and password to mysql.
5. Click on Test connection, and then click on ok.
6. Done.
Old 07/19/2011, 14:39   #5

Received Thanks: 1,054
navicat does nothing with ACC server's errors

ACC server just can be corrupted from the Main mysql or the config files of ACC server
so just check that u dont have any other versions of mysql already installed into ur pc .
and then check that ur configs are running fine .

Regards
Old 07/19/2011, 14:46   #6

i just reformatted the server the only thing i have downloaded /installed are the server mega manager .net framework 2.0 and Chrome anyone have a port list?
Old 07/19/2011, 16:39   #7

its just your server name .delete the space .make it servernameEO .
Old 07/19/2011, 16:43   #8

PROBLEM SOLVED THANKS ALL ## CLOSE PLEASE