Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Compose rates (growth) giant?

Discussion on Compose rates (growth) giant? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Compose rates (growth) giant?

i just fool around on my server how do i make gr giant? tell me exact file location plz and what is max amount

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Compose Rates
06/13/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Is there anyway to make the compose rates of just one type of demon higher then the others? If so how?
Help please, growth rates
05/02/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Is it possible for someone to tell me where in the database i can find the actual gr for the pets enabling changing them? Allow me to explain lol I dont know how, but all the pets are composing on things they dont normally have. (patk pets getting matk stats, and vice versa). What i am looking at doing is using gr from an old database and copying them into the newer database. Thus making the pets compose on the correct stats and decreasing the apparent huge disparity i am seeing. As...
compose rates
01/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
if anyone knows how to get the default compose rates.... it will be greatly appreciated
compose rates
07/11/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
alright has someone got compose rates witch are abit more higher than normal could enyone give me it plzz
Help pls i need to get hold of proper growth rates for certain pets
07/27/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
i need to get growth rates for the mage mice benvolio and imogen aswell as i have a little problem with venus phantoms the tiniest ini or sub compose it grows shitloads of points and when ppl use thunder juices on it it goes down a star aswell as some ppl complain when they dc the venus phantom looses stars only when its under 35* though but when u compose it again it goes back up to the star it was is it a growth rate problem how do i fix this please post