Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KingsEO[The Best]

Discussion on KingsEO[The Best] within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 04/04/2008, 13:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
oem for the clint 1096 or higher!!!

for the people who have a client which is 1096 or higher use this OEM!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: rar oem.rar (478 Bytes, 25 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KingsEO (changed Into) DarkDevilEO
04/21/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 63 Replies
hello everyone...here it is...my server running perfectly...everything is on it, Paladin ,Vip Wages, newest Eudemons and everything... So if you want to join, visit DarkDevilEO |
KingsEO is back again...
04/10/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
ok here it is you can download the oem and use your own logintool or even play.exe here is the register page.. (might not work atm) Eudemons Register and here is the forum site kingeo • Index page
kingsEO<--The Best!!!
04/07/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 36 Replies
most of the people that are playnig on my server telling me that my server is the best...and i know why...because on my sever there is a new map and new monsters!!! if you want to join my server, just register here Eudemons Register ...i will add the OEM and the Logintool later!!!:D:):p
KingsEO [New]
04/02/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
hello people... the other KingsEO server was destroyed by DragonPKZ!!! so here is a new 1 working just perfectly..so if you want to get on it here are the register page Eudemons Register and we have got the forum as well here it is kingeo &bull; Index page that is all we have for now... and the last thing is the files for you to connect.
[KingsEO]Hamachi Down!?
03/29/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Is anyone else experiencing this problem i cant get into KingsEO because i cant get into Hamachi if you are experiencing this too please post here