Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Newbie Problems

Discussion on Newbie Problems within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Newbie Problems

1. I saw a lot of post they always say Hamachi... but I really don't know what is that!?

2. Erm...normally you guys say using navicat!!! so which type of navicat you guys using? navicat mysql/navicat lite/ navicat premium???
Old 05/30/2011, 13:02   #2

1. Hamachi is a zero-configuration virtual private network (VPN) shareware application that is capable of establishing direct links between computers that are behind NAT firewalls without requiring reconfiguration , it establishes a connection over the Internet that emulates the connection that would exist if the computers were connected over a local area network. So you can use hamachi to host your server , got many factor ppl using hamchi to host their server .. mybe they doesnt have a router , their router cant portfoward and etc ..

2. Im using Navicat mysql .. actually you also can use lite and premium
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/31/2011, 04:53   #3

Thank a lot ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The question newbie want to ask.but lazy/shy to ask.Me newbie..T^T answer pls
04/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Question 1 : How to edit map to become a PK MAP/Non PK MAP Question 2 : How to edit teleport NPC to make it teeleport at place we want Question 3 : I use Mannequin Client/Database..when i login in the game i buy eudemon and when i hatch it and evolve it..It will become GC 15* how can i change it????????? Question 4 : How can i change my server COMPOSE RATE
5165 Problems! 2 problems!
02/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Okay so NOW I get these 2 problems in ma command prompt window of ma source... 2 problems: I really need help since I dunno wtf is the problem on 1 and 2...I'd appreciate it!
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
hai i'm newbie
08/09/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi all
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^