Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AccountServer Problem

Discussion on AccountServer Problem within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AccountServer Problem

while installing my server i got a problem here is it

iam sure i did everything right here is my configs

why does it show 10.0.2.2 instead of my ip ?
and everytime i try to log in the game the account server crashs
and the same when i try to log in using another pc please help me asap
Old 05/08/2011, 06:06   #2

elite*gold: 433
This is what you should do.

1.) the pictures you upload does not show up. (sorry didnt see spoiler 2)

2.) the ip 127.0.0.1= test mode you could change it to you Hamachi ip or another one

3.) make sure the server name arent SPACED out.

4.) make sure all ip are the same and server name arent spaced out

5.) check if your mysql is on and its a green light

6.) go to your client and eidt your oems.ini and oems.dat ip address to 127.0.0.1 or hamachi,

Hope I Helped!

And By the way the first config notice the SERVERNAME = Test (notice the space? well delete to make it like this SERVERNAME =Test)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/08/2011, 06:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukester View Post
This is what you should do.

1.) the pictures you upload does not show up. (sorry didnt see spoiler 2)

2.) the ip 127.0.0.1= test mode you could change it to you Hamachi ip or another one

3.) make sure the server name arent SPACED out.

4.) make sure all ip are the same and server name arent spaced out

5.) check if your mysql is on and its a green light

6.) go to your client and eidt your oems.ini and oems.dat ip address to 127.0.0.1 or hamachi,

Hope I Helped!

And By the way the first config notice the SERVERNAME = Test (notice the space? well delete to make it like this SERVERNAME =Test)
checked everything like 10 times and they all seem fine
Old 05/08/2011, 07:35   #4

try differnt server files and client
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2011, 14:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyBeast999 View Post
checked everything like 10 times and they all seem fine
ok then check your firewall status and make sure everything is OFF. And by the looks of the picture how old is your computer?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2011, 17:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowkiller990 View Post
try differnt server files and client
tried many .. same thing
Quote:
ok then check your firewall status and make sure everything is OFF. And by the looks of the picture how old is your computer?
new and checked everything .. all fine

please need help
Old 05/08/2011, 17:09   #7

OK then go to your computer under all your files there should be a INI folder i think and you delete it. Otherwise tell me the database and client your using all i play with it. If you found it for FREE it might be a noobish one, buy one from me or someone else. Those are the pro's database
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2011, 18:23   #8

Quote:
OK then go to your computer under all your files there should be a INI folder i think and you delete it. Otherwise tell me the database and client your using all i play with it. If you found it for FREE it might be a noobish one, buy one from me or someone else. Those are the pro's database
this error has nothing to do with the db .. plus i tryed all the dbs around and non worked also i did set up it right iam sure of that itis ip error idk how can somone pro help me please ?
Old 05/08/2011, 19:02   #9

From what I can see and from what I have read on the net about the 10.x.x.x ip address, Its not an Eo issue but an issue with your router. The 10.x.x.x address is classified as being a "Class A Network Address". The only thing I can think of would be for you to look inside your routers set up and see if it tells you why its assigning the 10.x.x.x instead of the normal 192.168.x.x addresses.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2011, 21:11   #10

elite*gold: 90
the 10.X.X.X is a A class range
192.168.X.X is your normal private network but sometimes the routers does assing 10.X.X.X

it does not make a difference , so that is not the problem

but my other question
that ip 10.X.X.X is your server ip that is conecting
and that has to do with your shell.dat file ( in the game map)

you need to hex edit that file to fit the right value's (part that most users forget)

Greets From PowerChaos
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2011, 21:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerChaos View Post
192.168.X.X is your normal private network but sometimes the routers does assing 10.X.X.X

but my other question

you need to hex edit that file to fit the right value's (part that most users forget)

Greets From PowerChaos
iam sure i did the shell right as it showing in my first post i did set up the server right like 5 times and still the same problem
Old 05/08/2011, 21:35   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerChaos View Post

but my other question

Greets From PowerChaos

You have more knowledge in the IP area than I do, but when I did my research I found some topics about people saying that while trying to make game servers public, if the ip was 10.x.x.x the system refused access to the outside world.
Old 05/08/2011, 21:45   #13

elite*gold: 90
basicly not true
Private network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
thats the list with local arena netowrk (private networks)

it all depends on the router how he can handle it

if you use a A class then the subnet is differend , it depends if the router can forward it to the right location or not
mostly you use 255.255.255.255 as subnet ( single ip) or 255.255.255.0 in case of lan ( 255 ip's )

but on A class is it 255.0.0.0 or 255.255.0.0 or 255.255.255.0 or 255.255.255.255 or any other kind of combination (depends how many ip's you each subnet like to give )

so basicly it does not make a difference , a local ip stays a local ip and it is up to the router to forward the local ip to the external ip

most company's use the 10.X.X.X range ( big company's ) and most home users use 192.168.X.X as they do not need mutch ip's

it depends to how the router is configured , if the subnet isnt right to the ip class then it will not work ( exept supernet but thats a differend story)

but before going to mutch offtopic
that 10.X.X.X is coming somewhere from ( a config file ) and if your router does not have the right setup for it then it will not work

Greets From PowerChaos
Old 05/09/2011, 05:54   #14

Well try downloading Hamachi and use the hamachi ip address instead and see that helps;

Thanks-