Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] how to delete anti-macro compose

Discussion on [Question] how to delete anti-macro compose within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Question] how to delete anti-macro compose

well the thing is, i downloaded ~Sword~Stalker~[PM]'s cleaner version of the Revo DB but i think he added the anti-macro compose thing, where you have to type in a number before you compose... and im quite new so i was just wondering if anybody could help me remove it please? would be very much appreciated thank you
Old 04/22/2011, 16:26   #2

Use this
Attached Files
File Type: txt THis.txt (8.8 KB, 79 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/22/2011, 16:35   #3

does that delete the anti macro system and just make the composer normal again ?
Old 04/22/2011, 16:36   #4

yes
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/22/2011, 16:37   #5

ty mate

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Anti-Compose Bot NPC
05/11/2012 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 19 Replies
Intro I said I would do this release a few days ago but kept putting it off so here it is. Release Function: This release will make the main compose NPC of EO (Market-Aderes) randomly decide to move to locations near him. This should prevent the Auto-Compose Bot that has made some things unfair for other players. Future Updates: I will be working on an app that you will assign NPC ID values to which in turn it will assign the random move script to this NPC. There will also be a...
[QUESTION] Compose Rates
05/10/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
what would make pets have different compose rates? ferinstance a niel gets 60-65 points per compose with a 36* star uni while with a 30* only 35-40 points per compose....
[Release]Combating Macro in the Compose
04/30/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies
Hi guys, i am here to post the script that i made to Combat the Players that are using MACRO in the Compose. Look the Image in Attachments. Tha Language is in Portuguese - Brazil. Use Google Translator to modify to your Language. I hope that this can help all server owners. Caution with the Delete Commands, that have in this script. PLEASE MODERATOR, can make this Thread one Sticky Thread?