Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help]Mounts

Discussion on [help]Mounts within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help]Mounts

I am trying to add new mount but when i ride it
Run on It!!!!

i know alot of people had like this problem,i searched but i didn't get the answer

please someone help me
Old 04/22/2011, 02:27   #2

You are missing the immediate.ini part of that mount
Old 04/22/2011, 06:43   #3

In the tutorial that your using, there probably missing one of the .ini files like zero said
Old 04/22/2011, 11:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero300 View Post
You are missing the immediate.ini part of that mount
not really this cause this problem coz if im not wrong forgotten realsm didnt put the immediate section when adding mount..i also had this problem before and the problem are 90% on 3dmotion.ini
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2011, 17:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraDevil[ELITE] View Post
not really this cause this problem coz if im not wrong forgotten realsm didnt put the immediate section when adding mount..i also had this problem before and the problem are 90% on 3dmotion.ini
agree with you.. welcome back pra..
Old 04/24/2011, 06:28   #6

Received Thanks: 1,054
#reported . just report him no one replies ....