Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

doubt

Discussion on doubt within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question doubt

Hello everybody. Can someone give me a hint or say where can I find and change the effects of monsters, like when they beat us has an effect on some of the monsters and wanted to switch to another is how?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Doubt.
07/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I am using sroking multiclient, just 1 account is injected with sro king. the another accounte wich isnt injected with sroking can be ban ?
doubt
11/19/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
Im new here and i want to know if its possible to join this server with aion 1.5.1 ?
I'M WITH A LITTLE DOUBT!
06/26/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
HELLO FRIENDS, I'M WITH A LITTLE DOUBT! The KNIGHT, DO NOT ACCEPT PETS EXCEEDING 130 STAR, How to release ASK THE KNIGHT IN PETS? MY SERVER EoBrasil - Simplismente o melhor THANK YOU to anyone who can help: d
Doubt !!
04/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
1º As Change the Award what the winner of PKT receives? 2º As activate /scale xx in DB mannequin. 3º As put the magic the eudemons, in eudemons IMOGEN he not accept magic, wingbeast our any other. Thanks for atention.!!!