Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MsgServer HELP PLS

Discussion on MsgServer HELP PLS within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MsgServer HELP PLS

Hello guyz can u help me ? when i run MsgServer i get a dont send error what should i do? the server runned before i made a lulu 39* and 50 marks then eudemons database broken can u help me?
Old 01/27/2008, 19:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Have u edited the shell or config ini or even have u tried to add a brand new database that may help?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]MSGServer V2.37
10/09/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hello, i have this problem that i cant seem to fix, i know there are loads of topics about this coz i used search but it didnt fix my problem...i need msgserver V2.37 that the chksum is removed (i can do it myself) the biggest problem is that after eudemons go higher than 110* they loose crown, (i know this have been answered and there is fixed msg for it but i cant modify it) i need unpacked msgserver so i can modify it. if you get me that msg server that works fine,...(mannequin) i will...
msgserver problem
09/29/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
I finally got the accserver working right but whn i run the accserver this comes up, 17:13:30¡¾0¡¢Init Database thread...¡¿ 17:13:30¡¾1¡¢Init world thread...¡¿ 17:13:30¡¾2¡¢Init map group thread...¡¿ 17:16:06¡¾Kernel logic closing...¡¿ and then it kinda closes out idk why could som1 help me plz, thx i have navicat and mysql running too.
Msgserver.exe error
01/25/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Hi im currently doing an EO pserver nd everything has worked out good until i open MsgServer.exe this is the error i get. i think its the files. any idea? let me know. nd btw yes the config.ini nd shell.ini have everything right in game server. and accountserver works perfectly. http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p82/diablojh/e rror.jpg