Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About the pservers

Discussion on About the pservers within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About the pservers

Is here any kind of a working private server? I tested every server from all the threads and i didn`t find one. Like every server was offline and even few sites and one of the link to download the latest patch wasnt working on one if the sites. Can someone post a link to a working PS :/?
Old 01/16/2008, 22:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
you can try my server file i had upload at another Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO PServers
02/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey everyone. Im just wondering but is there any server that has more than 20x rates for any SRO Pserver? If there is please post the links :)
Were are all the Pservers?
02/06/2010 - Zero - 22 Replies
Did everyone give up on making a good Zo pserver?
any M2 Pservers?
09/13/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
can anyone tell me if there is a pserver for m2 ( reply in english ) please im american and cant read dutch or german so any reply with helpful info would be very appreciated XD
Any Pservers out there?
03/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Was wondering if anyone knows a good pserver i can go to and not ecsro because you gotta pay for a fembria account + registrations are closed im tired of isro - (full of botters)
Pservers
07/09/2008 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
Hey people, do you have a private server that your really enjoy? Then post the name of the Server name, Rates, and the custom Npcs. (hamchi or no hamchi?)