Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELL] COOL EVENT

Discussion on [SELL] COOL EVENT within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [SELL] COOL EVENT

haha..im back..now im selling a cool event..but 1st..here some introduction of this event..

Collect:

Astral Soul

Astral Crystal

Magic Chip

Brief Walkthrough

1. Talk to Elise to learn more about the quest.
2. Create a magical image, together with one of the Astral Signs, to obtain an Astral Soul.
3. Take the Magic Soul to absorb spirits in either Cronus or the Island.
4. Defeat the necessary monsters, then buy an Astral Crystal from Claude.
5. Use the Astral Crystal to hatch your Astral Egg. It takes 10 minutes to hatch an egg.

Detailed Walkthrough

An Astral Invitation has been sent to your inventory! Open it and check what surprise is waiting for you.

Free Astral Eudemons or Mounts? Hmm… sounds good! Let's talk to Elise to learn more about the quest!

Elise tells you that there are 4 Astral Signs outside of Cronus city, and gives you a Magic Chip. You can use the Magic Chip to find them!

Select one of the Astral Signs, then stand close by it and use the Magic Chip to form an image. The sign will give you an Astral Soul, in return.

The Astral Soul is still far too undeveloped, right now. It needs some spirits to grow in strength! The spirits in different places will give you different eggs. The aura around Cronus will help the Astral Soul develop into an Astral Eudemon. But if you want an Astral Mount, you should take it to the Island.

After gathering the spirits, head back to the Astral Sign to select your favorite Astral form and accept the next mission.

It's quite easy to prove your bravery!

Now, there's only one thing left to do! Go back to Cronus and find Claude. Pay him 1,000 Gold for an Astral Crystal.

After using the Astral Crystal, you will obtain an incredible Astral Egg! Right click on it to begin the incubation.

Wait for 10 minutes for the egg to hatch, and then you will get your reward!

Old 02/23/2011, 14:26   #2

stop scamming ppl u moron!!
show a video wihout pending in game!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2011, 18:30   #3

Received Thanks: 1,054
hmm i think if u want to sell / trade somethin try the black market
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2011, 06:02   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
I think a few things

#1 the orginal poster pretty much just gave us the entire event in just his screenshots. Its not that hard for those of us who know how to edit the database to literally make this same event....FOR FREE

#2 the Items are nothing special and pretty much come with EVERY EO client, so once again nothing special.

#3 the OP has all of 4 posts, far from trustworthy if you ask my opnion. The only way i would even condone this is if he gave it to a staff member who does not run an EO server and have them look into the coding itself to make sure there are no backdoors or anything suspicious. Perferably a staff member that at least understands TQ's database and can give a legit and honest opnion.

#4 The Site has no linkback to epvpers, which if the OP had bothered to read the forum rules so guess what...All links reguarding his site are removed. I will however leave his content up, since he was so nice and gave us the quest for free.

#5 Topic Closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread