Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Divine Fire Database/Client 2020

Discussion on [RELEASE]Divine Fire Database/Client 2020 within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 03/11/2020, 00:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukoo View Post
This version takes longer than normal to connect the gameserver, has anyone solved this?
It seems to connect after the others connect so it says connecting then when the other is ready it connects, so im guessing it just connects in a certain order now rather than connecting as soon as its ready, but not sure im just guessing judging by how it connects on mine
Old 03/11/2020, 00:12   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan151 View Post
i havent noticed a problem yet but 6gb memory is fine for playing but for running the servers i wouldnt recommend such low memory, it runs fine on next to no ram but server i wouldnt want less than 8gb, mine runs as smooth as it can be with amd phenom II x6 1090T 3.20ghz and 16gb memory, are you using a graphics card or built in graphics? im also using a 4gb graphics card, whichever way its alot more consuming than it used to be because the game is alot bigger now and generates more npcs/monsters compared to before
I've been working with eudemons for over 10 years, buddy.
It supports very well 4 GB imagine 6 Gb?
Old 03/11/2020, 00:28   #33

Quote:
I've been working with eudemons for over 10 years, buddy.
It supports very well 4 GB imagine 6 Gb?
Im answering based on having a busy server, its going to be okay if you dont have many people, but if you want a popular busy server with loads of people then that wont be enough for it to not lag im sure
Old 03/12/2020, 23:14   #34

Friend, I already had 300 players online simultaneously on a 6 GB server and no one had any problems.
Version old
Old 03/20/2020, 12:40   #35

its all in chinese..how to translate to english?

everytime i add ep at "emoney" .. i put in "30000" .. i wont log in the game. received an error
Old 03/20/2020, 23:54   #36

Did you notice that there is a problem with this server? After a while online he starts asking to create a new account, when he tries to login?

Quote:
This version takes longer than normal to connect the gameserver, has anyone solved this?
Solved, I changed from cloudserver to dedicated
Old 03/23/2020, 14:30   #37

So i did everything, game patches and starts, and gets me to login screen. WHAT IS THE LOGIN TO GET INTO THE GAME OR HOW DO I GO ABOUT CREATING A LOGIN?
Old 03/23/2020, 14:43   #38

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
Did you notice that there is a problem with this server? After a while online he starts asking to create a new account, when he tries to login?

zukoo add this in proper place to your my.ini (your mysql config file - probably located at c://windows/my.ini

Code:
set-variable = wait_timeout=600000 
set-variable = interactive_timeout=600000
restart mysql and should hold for long
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/23/2020, 16:13   #39

Anyone?
Old 03/23/2020, 16:41   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofshinigami View Post
Anyone?
its a **** release. all chinese language
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2020, 17:14   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by matwan View Post

D: ty for letting me know!!!

what a bummer!
Old 03/23/2020, 20:01   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofshinigami View Post
So i did everything, game patches and starts, and gets me to login screen. WHAT IS THE LOGIN TO GET INTO THE GAME OR HOW DO I GO ABOUT CREATING A LOGIN?
go into your database, go to newdb2 , go to account, now make a new record , put any username u like, and password has to be in md5 hash , but to get you started put this as ur password 4c5ee20a16c8112b742f236397816509 , when you login use the username you made and password is 1.

Quote:
its a shit release. all chinese language
being in chinese doesnt make it a crap release, this release has more content than any other release of eo, if you have even any clue on how to run an eo server and translate what you need to, this release is by far the best, it has so much more content including all the new recent content like ranger and divine fire, good luck adding all that to a much older server it takes alot more knowledge than translating...if your having problems doing it you can always ask us for advice.

Quote:
its all in chinese..how to translate to english?

everytime i add ep at "emoney" .. i put in "30000" .. i wont log in the game. received an error
you cant directly add ep to your acc or it will block your login, there is a translated mail tool somewhere in the releases section, use that to send ep to your acc its easiest way
Old 03/23/2020, 21:15   #43

elite*gold: 480
Quote:
Cry more
Old 03/24/2020, 05:31   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulNecturn View Post
zukoo add this in proper place to your my.ini (your mysql config file - probably located at c://windows/my.ini

Code:
set-variable = wait_timeout=600000 
set-variable = interactive_timeout=600000
restart mysql and should hold for long
I had seen your answer in another post and I did this and resolved it, thank you very much friend.

--------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't automatic maintenance work on this version?
Old 03/24/2020, 12:12   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan151 View Post
go into your database, go to newdb2 , go to account, now make a new record , put any username u like, and password has to be in md5 hash , but to get you started put this as ur password 4c5ee20a16c8112b742f236397816509 , when you login use the username you made and password is 1.

being in chinese doesnt make it a **** release, this release has more content than any other release of eo, if you have even any clue on how to run an eo server and translate what you need to, this release is by far the best, it has so much more content including all the new recent content like ranger and divine fire, good luck adding all that to a much older server it takes alot more knowledge than translating...if your having problems doing it you can always ask us for advice.

you cant directly add ep to your acc or it will block your login, there is a translated mail tool somewhere in the releases section, use that to send ep to your acc its easiest way

I dont see a way to enter a new record, what am I missing? Also when I run MsgServer.exe it shows this with ??????? and a pop up and nothing, and my NPC Server starts but has nothing, I can't understand what it says

How do I edit stuff etc, and create new record in database