Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]GODDESS DATABASE

Discussion on [RELEASE]GODDESS DATABASE within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 01/05/2019, 04:42   #61

elite*gold: 0
what are the possible username / password configurations for the msg server releases?
i tried a/a and test/test but no luck and i cant translate the **** error log

here is a photo of my error (after checking configs i noticed a couple errors and that fixed the other error)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2019, 18:28   #62

Hi bro can u teach me how to make a private server eudemons using this server files and ty
Old 01/06/2019, 00:21   #63

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldada View Post
what are the possible username / password configurations for the msg server releases?
i tried a/a and test/test but no luck and i cant translate the **** error log

here is a photo of my error (after checking configs i noticed a couple errors and that fixed the other error)
Ok start from fact that you trying to run it at windows 10 = if you go through posts and comments you will understand thats useless...
go with windows 2008 R2 at lest...

Another thing - use "latest" serv files to register machine at first time (you will be able to do that with any login/pass at first) - after this you can open msg serv even from older files - it wont ask you anymore for these credentials.

Third - if you cant read whats showing you as an error then you should switch region coding to China Simplified - restart - then you will see Chinese - Then you can do ctrl+c and paste it to google translator Its really much easier if you understand at least whats error messages really showing

Do the 3 things and you will be 1 step closer to begin the tries of putting to live.

Another things and other stories are next parts with which You will be struggling
Thats said

Good luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/08/2019, 23:15   #64

Hey, thnx for the release.

I went through all configuration steps but when I start the server i'm having this message and then the MSG Server closes:

Code:
18:37:53 Message: SHELL: 1、初始化世界线程...
18:37:53 Message: SHELL: 2、初始化地图线程...
18:38:01 ERROR: ★IF_NOT_(m_setAddition->Create(szSQL, pDb))★ in e:\魔域技术资料\3.0魔域引擎\source\箭破苍穹\server\jehadserver\mapgroupkernel\goddesscomposeconfig.cpp, 45
18:38:01 ERROR: ★IF_NOT(g_pGoddessComposeConfig && g_pGoddessComposeConfig->Create(pDb))★ in e:\魔域技术资料\3.0魔域引擎\source\箭破苍穹\server\jehadserver\mapgroupkernel\mapgroup.cpp, 304
18:38:03 Message: SHELL: Kernel closing...
18:38:03 ERROR: ★ASSERT(m_pMapManager)★ in e:\魔域技术资料\3.0魔域引擎\source\箭破苍穹\server\jehadserver\mapgroupkernel\mapgroup.h, 124
18:38:03 Message: SHELL: Close map group thread[0] OK。
18:38:03 Message: SHELL: #3: 地图线程启动中。
18:38:03 Message: SHELL: Close world thread OK。
18:38:03 Message: SHELL: #2: 世界线程启动中.
18:38:03 Message: SHELL: Server is over, close all  after 3 second!
18:38:06 WARNING: CMyHeap::~CMyHeap() 的[CMyRecord::s_heapString]有[5565]个内存块没有释放
Any ideas why?
Old 01/10/2019, 06:22   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey88 View Post
Hey, thnx for the release.

I went through all configuration steps but when I start the server i'm having this message and then the MSG Server closes:

Code:
18:37:53 Message: SHELL: 1、初始化世界线程...
18:37:53 Message: SHELL: 2、初始化地图线程...
18:38:01 ERROR: ★IF_NOT_(m_setAddition->Create(szSQL, pDb))★ in e:\魔域技术资料\3.0魔域引擎\source\箭破苍穹\server\jehadserver\mapgroupkernel\goddesscomposeconfig.cpp, 45
18:38:01 ERROR: ★IF_NOT(g_pGoddessComposeConfig && g_pGoddessComposeConfig->Create(pDb))★ in e:\魔域技术资料\3.0魔域引擎\source\箭破苍穹\server\jehadserver\mapgroupkernel\mapgroup.cpp, 304
18:38:03 Message: SHELL: Kernel closing...
18:38:03 ERROR: ★ASSERT(m_pMapManager)★ in e:\魔域技术资料\3.0魔域引擎\source\箭破苍穹\server\jehadserver\mapgroupkernel\mapgroup.h, 124
18:38:03 Message: SHELL: Close map group thread[0] OK。
18:38:03 Message: SHELL: #3: 地图线程启动中。
18:38:03 Message: SHELL: Close world thread OK。
18:38:03 Message: SHELL: #2: 世界线程启动中.
18:38:03 Message: SHELL: Server is over, close all  after 3 second!
18:38:06 WARNING: CMyHeap::~CMyHeap() 的[CMyRecord::s_heapString]有[5565]个内存块没有释放
Any ideas why?
you'll need to go back in time(2009) to solve this
Old 01/10/2019, 23:58   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraDevil[ELITE] View Post
you'll need to go back in time(2009) to solve this
Actually 2008 just moving to windows server 2008 r2 solved the problem
Old 01/25/2019, 03:37   #67

hatching issue still not solved?
Old 02/10/2019, 19:41   #68

I have doubts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateChaos View Post
Translated chinesse latest database with no any quest

-6 Profession (Warrior,Mage,Paladin,Necromance,Vampire and Shadow Knight)
-Max Level 255
-Max God level 50 ( can be up to 255 by using command /upgodlev num)
-God Skill
-New legion system like chinesse official
-Legion war and PK worked
-All casual from official (check DressRoomItem.ini in client for code or cq_itemtype)
-Official pet and mount
-New Pets : will collect item and gold from monster drop
-Lots of latest map (just empty map)
-New Ride
-Brand new cosmetic weapon (no stats)
-Pregnancy (IDK this will work, not tested)
-4 Goddess (this work,but not test yet)
-Standard Compose Rate

and many more... discover it by yourself

Client:

Database :

Server :

NOTE :YOU NEED WINDOW SERVER 2003/2008/2012/2016 TO RUN THE SERVER
so i suggest to you to do dual boot window or have cheap vps
For me im doing dual boot so im not wasting my money renting vps just for editing

PM me if any of this link is not working..i will reupload

NOT WORKING:
-Family
-Castle
-Celebrity hall

SOME MINOR PROBLEM:
Since i dont have any latest shop.dat and itemtype editor..some item in shop cant be purchase and you can add that item in cq_good so you can buy it
some itemtype.fdb was translated and most of them are not

FIRST TIME SETUP ACCOUNT SERVER :

MSG SERVER : it will ask for user and password for first time just insert 1 for both

CREATE LOGINTOOL FOR BYPASS LATEST SOUL.EXE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ride that you might interested

Nice bazooka for you

I tried to connect the database but I could not, I had a problem the msg server does not start, I did not understand the part that you say the first time msg server starts it asks for a login and password which login and password I put so that it can start.

I tried to connect the database but I could not, I had a problem the msg server does not start, I did not understand the part that you say the first time msg server starts it asks for a login and password which login and password I put so that it can start.
Old 02/15/2019, 08:08   #69

Issue when logging in to client

I did everything just as you told, but when I try to log in to my client, at step verifying your account, it just closes and goes back to logintools.exe
Old 02/16/2019, 11:42   #70

So considering the whole MSG Server ( Asking for login and pasw), I still tend to get the troublesome MSGEhance error.

When looking for answers in here i found serveral saying u need a 2008 Server and such.

Since i sole develop and try to comprehand the server info, test out the database ect, id rather have it running on my laptop (Yes Windows 10),

Can someone help it waypass this database pasw, or fix the issue?
Old 02/16/2019, 12:09   #71

Does anyone know how to customize the logintools.exe after you generated it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2019, 10:02   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by roeletje123489 View Post
So considering the whole MSG Server ( Asking for login and pasw), I still tend to get the troublesome MSGEhance error.

When looking for answers in here i found serveral saying u need a 2008 Server and such.

Since i sole develop and try to comprehand the server info, test out the database ect, id rather have it running on my laptop (Yes Windows 10),

Can someone help it waypass this database pasw, or fix the issue?
- So i found a way to bypass the server issue: "I made a virtual Server (using Oracle VM VirtualBox). I made a 2008 Server R2 (64x) I updates the MSG server to the one finding in these posts. Once i updates it gave me clearance on using pass 1 and user 1.

- Right now im configuring the client. But while doing so it doesnt accept it. i followed the pictures step by step and im getting an unreadable error while running the logintool.exe

Old 02/21/2019, 01:28   #73

Can anyone give me an example of how to create a npc of equal exchange on the server of new.demons-online-online?
And someone gives me a hint of how email works?
Old 02/21/2019, 05:58   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normadin View Post
Can anyone give me an example of how to create a npc of equal exchange on the server of new.demons-online-online?
And someone gives me a hint of how email works?
All of this information is explaned in the change logs of the msg server.
simple search there will give you all you need.

2017/11/06 Update Description
B13 Update Description
1. Fixed a major bug that caused the engine to die.
2. Add 250 script type to open the specified dialog box, and data is the dialog box number. Note: This is different from 126.

And then

2018/01/24 Update Description
V1.4.6 Update Description
1. Fix a bug in the desktop knight.
2. Join the mail system. Mail can send gold coins, magic stones, new magic stones, plus three items. (cq_mailinfo and cq_mailtemplate tables). First upgrade using the Database Field Upgrade Tool V1.4.6.
3. Join the 1980 script type. Used to send an email to the player.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2019, 15:49   #75

I realized that you are with the latest version of the new version server.
I have a doubt.
In the previous Msgserver had like you to edit by winhex the configuration path that stays in the txt files
My windows is not Chinese, so it does not recognize the way.
In this new version I did not find where it edits the paths, it does not have in msgserver.
So I have two doubts:
How to edit the path to the txt files?
I use windows 2016, although I have installed the simplified Chinese language packs, it can not read the information it contains inside the txt folder. How to proceed?

Even though I put the Chinese language as main it does not read the information that is in the txt

If you can answer one of the two doubts, it helps a lot.
Thank you.

Tags
database, eudemons, goddess, palabana, sekmung