Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE]GODDESS DATABASE

Old 07/07/2018, 06:43   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandalio View Post
This is the error I get when I try to register on msgserver. Switched to Windows Server 2003 but it still remains the same. Any ideas?
I have the same problem: rtfm:

Old 07/07/2018, 19:17   #32

As I said, this error happens because the version is not updated, unfortunately, you will have to wait for them to release a more current version.

Old 07/14/2018, 03:22   #33

Does anyone have the action settings for this version?
I have some doubts, as an example, how add mail?
In addition to others on cq_action
Old 07/14/2018, 05:50   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukoo View Post
Does anyone have the action settings for this version?
I have some doubts, as an example, how add mail?
In addition to others on cq_action
im done with the shop.dat editor with itemtype.fdb loaded together. the issue was whenever you edit the shop.dat. it has no effect in game. the item still there(shopping mall). as i understand. the shop.dat was replaced with newshop.dat. im not sure about other shop(npc gold shop) as not yet tested.

as for newshop.dat all the ids here was encrypted be it shop id, shop name or item id using different key each part. the structure also was confusing compared to shop.dat, im still looking for the encryption key btw. if anyone know of it can let me know.

Old 07/14/2018, 11:47   #35

No, you did not understand.
I'm talking about the messages you can send daily with the items.
Old 07/16/2018, 06:12   #36

yeah just realize that tiny font spell as mail not mall..haha my bad
Old 07/16/2018, 21:10   #37

I did not understand.
I want to know how this works.
Some servers like Tears work normally.
Old 07/25/2018, 03:10   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandalio View Post
This is the error I get when I try to register on msgserver. Switched to Windows Server 2003 but it still remains the same. Any ideas?
any one can help us to open MSGserver fast please cuz im dieing to enter to this game and see by my self we are at last will update our game to unlimited games ....Thank you and sorry for my bad English
Old 07/27/2018, 08:04   #39

my msgserver is giving error I enter 1 for both and opens a tab but nothing happens
Old 08/03/2018, 15:54   #40

Windows server 2013
Old 08/03/2018, 22:28   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded90 View Post
Windows server 2013

if I use windows server 2013 will it work?
Old 08/09/2018, 17:21   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikrz View Post
if I use windows server 2013 will it work?
yes work
Old 08/11/2018, 19:12   #43

anyone know how to solve the Continuous Disconnect?
Old 08/25/2018, 14:50   #44

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,107
Ok everyone I thought that I will write few words here...

As many of you know these files are running around since many months - meaning the newest eo project by Chinese...
BE AWARE: Whenever you registering then logging and using MSG Server from these releases - your machine is receiving malwares and is under Chinese observation list! To be more clear - whenever you open MSG Server its connecting to domain that has potential (tested already) to put on system number of trojans such as bitcoin miner even... (csrs process will eat your cpu soon).
So Be aware of this whenever you will try to use it for own pleasures or will wish to open online server! You will be AT RISK!

So be careful everyone. This whole project is awesome but yeah since its free dont expect you will be free to use all of it or feel free of outside hands trying to grab your stuff

Similar cases to LOGINTOOLS that are generated by this domain in order to login this server - they are not clean (not yet fully know all its capabilities).

And here as ending word I want to ask who knows anything:
WHY all servers (avalon? lately KnightFall?) that tried to run this new server - are somehow NOT ONLINE anymore and no sign of anything? Just wondering ... coincidances or just GMs abandoning by itself project?
UltimateChaos what happened to KnightFall - confirm what were your issues that decided of turning serv off

To be honest since some time I am checking this new EO files and little working on them planning to open fresh serv on new rules with new features BUT yeah - first come first = Security!

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2018, 06:12   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulNecturn View Post
Ok everyone I thought that I will write few words here...

As many of you know these files are running around since many months - meaning the newest eo project by Chinese...
BE AWARE: Whenever you registering then logging and using MSG Server from these releases - your machine is receiving malwares and is under Chinese observation list! To be more clear - whenever you open MSG Server its connecting to domain that has potential (tested already) to put on system number of trojans such as bitcoin miner even... (csrs process will eat your cpu soon).
So Be aware of this whenever you will try to use it for own pleasures or will wish to open online server! You will be AT RISK!

So be careful everyone. This whole project is awesome but yeah since its free dont expect you will be free to use all of it or feel free of outside hands trying to grab your stuff

Similar cases to LOGINTOOLS that are generated by this domain in order to login this server - they are not clean (not yet fully know all its capabilities).

And here as ending word I want to ask who knows anything:
WHY all servers (avalon? lately KnightFall?) that tried to run this new server - are somehow NOT ONLINE anymore and no sign of anything? Just wondering ... coincidances or just GMs abandoning by itself project?
UltimateChaos what happened to KnightFall - confirm what were your issues that decided of turning serv off

To be honest since some time I am checking this new EO files and little working on them planning to open fresh serv on new rules with new features BUT yeah - first come first = Security!

Cheers

i had to turning serv off since ive got busy irl these 3-4 month... im still running in offline mode since this newdatabase got lot of change from the old one and still learning from thier dev

and i heard avalon is closed because they had not much have player in it and and decided to shut it down

Thanks
1 User

Tags
database, eudemons, goddess, palabana, sekmung

« [NEW SEVER] CrazyTao2018 | - »