Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Eudemons 3d models viewer (C3 Viewer Shell)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Eudemons 3d models viewer (C3 Viewer Shell)

Hi guys,

I'm trying find any way to convert the Eudemons 3d Models to a format that can be loaded on Blender. Today I use the Biturn software to convert .C3 to .OBJ, where I can import on Blender, but it only works with static meshes and it doesnt keep the bones and weights. So... if I want to animate this mesh, I need to rigg it from scratch.

I'm rigging all characters to a project I'm working. It is a hard work doing it to all characters, but I'm doing one by one. Look my progress with the characters already running on Unity Game Engine:

In my searching on the last week for a new tool, I ended up finding a great tool in the chinese websites that can show the models with textures and animations. But unfortunatly it cant export

If you know a tool that can export, please tell me.

I'm posting it here with a basic tutorial about how to use it. I hope you guys have fun.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg C3Viewer.jpg (156.4 KB, 176 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar C3_Viewer_Shell.rar (697.8 KB, 48 views)
File Type: zip Biturn_inst_09a6.zip (9.21 MB, 45 views)

Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/05/2017, 07:23   #2

lol im about to release this c3 animation player but u did that first
however..did you by any chance got that server file with none working family creation and family war? not really matter just asking

Old 09/05/2017, 12:58   #3

how to use this?
Old 09/05/2017, 13:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulflbeatz View Post
how to use this?
oh my goodness, cant u see that large image with white text on it?

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2017, 01:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraDevil[ELITE] View Post
lol im about to release this c3 animation player but u did that first
however..did you by any chance got that server file with none working family creation and family war? not really matter just asking
I didnt understand you question
Old 09/06/2017, 05:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandolkakos View Post
I didnt understand you question
i mean this...
bug or disabled in the msg:
- family creation and family war
- legion war not fully tested but i think the pole cant be attack
- Other PK event not tested
- no celebrity hall map or statue script but able to show the ranking at top left (able to call equipment interface of celebrity hall using type 1046 72-73)

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2017, 07:53   #7

Quote:
i mean this...
- no celebrity hall map or statue script but able to show the ranking at top left (able to call equipment interface of celebrity hall using type 1046 72-73)
In the last 5 years I've not tested any new server files.
Where you found it?
Can you share it to me test?

But, let discuss about it in another thread, because this is about other subject
Old 09/07/2017, 20:56   #8

Quote:
i mean this...
maby you can share where to get it so ppl can help
Old 12/06/2017, 02:17   #9

Quote:
i mean this...

How did you get this database share?
Old 12/12/2017, 11:18   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandolkakos View Post
Hi guys,

I'm trying find any way to convert the Eudemons 3d Models to a format that can be loaded on Blender. Today I use the Biturn software to convert .C3 to .OBJ, where I can import on Blender, but it only works with static meshes and it doesnt keep the bones and weights. So... if I want to animate this mesh, I need to rigg it from scratch.

I'm rigging all characters to a project I'm working. It is a hard work doing it to all characters, but I'm doing one by one. Look my progress with the characters already running on Unity Game Engine:

In my searching on the last week for a new tool, I ended up finding a great tool in the chinese websites that can show the models with textures and animations. But unfortunatly it cant export

If you know a tool that can export, please tell me.

I'm posting it here with a basic tutorial about how to use it. I hope you guys have fun.

Really love to see how it works in the Unity Game Engine . We do really should make it like other mmorpg game XD That will be more fun thoo . Why dont you make it as a project bro haha

Quote:
i mean this...

This files here is been locked by the chinese developers as it is not complete yet . They are still developing it . As you can see the soul composing is still not working . And some of the skill is being added slowly . You can read about their updates which one they are fixing and which one they are adding it .
Old 12/12/2017, 22:44   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GantzRoyalOddesy View Post
Really love to see how it works in the Unity Game Engine . We do really should make it like other mmorpg game XD That will be more fun thoo . Why dont you make it as a project bro haha
This is my intent, but it is so complicated to me, because in this moment I have no free time to begin/continue the project. But maybe someday I back to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by GantzRoyalOddesy View Post
This files here is been locked by the chinese developers as it is not complete yet . They are still developing it . As you can see the soul composing is still not working . And some of the skill is being added slowly . You can read about their updates which one they are fixing and which one they are adding it .
I'm curious about this. Where can I know more about it?

Tags
c3 conveter 3d model