Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]PathFinder Decryptor V0.5

Discussion on [Release]PathFinder Decryptor V0.5 within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 07/09/2010, 03:45   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
lol sorry same reason as yours almost at my girlfriends place at the moment I usually bring my computer but we had a lot of work to do with her horse this weekend lol

back home tomorrow night so maybe the day after I will take a look at that drive?
lol all good gotta have time for gfs
Old 07/17/2010, 03:38   #17

*bump* lol
Old 02/07/2015, 00:56   #18

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Hey all
planning to make order with pathfiinding on my server ... so little digging up this old thread
I tried to use this decompiler/compiler but somehow ... any chnage I do provides odd bug ... like some llllllllllllllllllllllllll strange letters are adding to tittles and describtion ... and messing pretty whole pathfinding :/
Anyone had similar issue? Solution?

cheers
Old 04/14/2016, 01:49   #19

elite*gold: 0
I'm with problem for connect.. when I try he close =/
Old 06/29/2017, 11:35   #20

elite*gold: 0
how to use this? this software only fix the coordinate no button to make child path,add and remove
Old 03/17/2018, 13:50   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulNecturn View Post
Hey all
planning to make order with pathfiinding on my server ... so little digging up this old thread
I tried to use this decompiler/compiler but somehow ... any chnage I do provides odd bug ... like some llllllllllllllllllllllllll strange letters are adding to tittles and describtion ... and messing pretty whole pathfinding :/
Anyone had similar issue? Solution?

cheers
did you managed to fix this problem?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Sdata Encryptor/Decryptor (w/ source)
05/14/2011 - Shaiya PServer Development - 20 Replies
Hello Shaiya section! I decided to take a little break from Silkroad and wanted to have a look at this game. I've only had it for less than a day, but so far the game seems pretty straightforward to reverse. So, here's my first release, a tool to encrypt/decrypt the Sdata files. I've noticed there aren't any public versions around and the methods don't seem to be publicly known, so hopefully this helps out some with the servers and all those that need it. I am using ShaiyaUS client version...
S > Lvl 60 Pathfinder Full Gears! THQ Server
04/04/2010 - Dragonica - 5 Replies
Selling Lv.60 Pathfinder in THQ US server! Gender : Male Char... Full set : Dark Cryptic Sets Weapon : Lorebound + 4 ( Aram Quest Weapon ) Gold : 3k - 4k Golds Other Items : 2x Skills Reset ( for any lvl ) , 6x+ of Souls Stack , alot Lv.55 Weapon with good stats and many other set items... , Feathers , Armor Powders and Weapon Powders etc... Price = Offer For more info : Contact me here or send me a email... [email protected]
[Release][APP]-PathFinder Compiler
06/29/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
This app will compile pathfinder data file for you all you have to do is fill out an INI file (MapDestination.ini) then run the exe it will then output a fresh MapDestination.dat for you. INI Instructions: Firstly you have the The only value in this so far is totalpaths This is how many path finding options you want you may put in as many as you want (I have yet to find a limit) Next we have the paths settings within the ini file
Get Rid of Pathfinder
05/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies
can some1 help me get rid of path finder ....i dont rlly need it... it would really help if some1 could tell me how to get rid of it. Thanks :)
kill pathfinder
04/04/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
This is a quick program I threw together after clicking on that ... button while pking. this will kill the button in memory, there is no altering of any files. I also made it where you can change the name of the client so it will work with any of the mods that change the name.