Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Paladin Effect Textures

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,695
[Release]Paladin Effect Textures

The following rar file contains 50 of the effect textures from the paladin.dnp files some are for skills some are for weapons. Have fun guys
Attached Files
File Type: rar effect1-50.rar (606.2 KB, 595 views)

Thanks
18 Users
Old 11/08/2009, 21:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
well..thx..but can u tell me where to extract the file..?
thx..

Old 02/19/2010, 15:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
respect other member lol..anyways can you tell me what is your problem..?

« [GUIDE]Remove VIP login effect/message | [Release] 2 New Clothes Hope you Like! »

Similar Threads
[Release]Paladin Wing Textures
02/07/2012 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
Well since I was pulling out some weapon and weapon effect textures for a very talented designer I thought I might aswell pull out the paladin wing textures too. So here they are guys. (I have no idea what names are what Shouldn't be too hard for you to figure out). I might be releasing more of the DNP files as I pull things out. Wing01 Wing02 Wing03 Wing04 Wing05 Wing06
[RELEASE]NEW TEXTURES
01/26/2009 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
new textures and EME weapon sistem too MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
[Release]All effect ID's
09/28/2008 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Ermm, well since there's been a lot of threads with a FEW effect ID's, I figured I'd post them ALL, I am aware that some of these ARE INVALID, and will cancel any other effects until you relog, who cares.. >_> I just read each line in 3DEffect.ini and only wrote the ones that are the effect names, so each line is , just type it in without the brackets... If you want the code for it(In managed C++) here it is.. don't see why you would... #include "stdafx.h" using namespace System;
Possible Release For Blade Effect
07/14/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
ok, someone had posted this kind of edit before me, but he/she didn't care to release it. The video he/she showed the public inspired me to find a way to create one. Possibly, I'll be releasing my edits on the 20th of July (Philippine time). Currently I'm testing with swords, clubs, etc. For now, clubs show me bad results. Note: I need help about backswords ( i dun know the files to edit for bs ). So anybody who knows the files for the bs, kindly tell me.<--never mind, i already found it. ...