Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Anti-Compose Bot NPC

Discussion on [Release]Anti-Compose Bot NPC within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 09/25/2009, 14:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
but the npc dont move, or does it? even if it does move by how much? by 001 cord? or more?
Old 08/02/2010, 02:20   #17

bro this didnt work for me :S my composer wont work and the programe wat came with it wont work i dont even know where it goes
Old 05/10/2012, 21:45   #18

i have installed this and didnt get it to work , the composer doesnt work anymore , may you please post a sql that remove that anti bot and brings the composer to normal ? thanks
Old 05/11/2012, 00:21   #19

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
i have installed this and didnt get it to work , the composer doesnt work anymore , may you please post a sql that remove that anti bot and brings the composer to normal ? thanks
Be sure to get that to you in 24hours, sorry...

I looked at this, I think your problem is the cq_task table.

I have default values in place for all the required fields.

If you're lazy just run the following:

Code:
update cq_task
set
*** = 999,
min_pk = -100000,
max_pk = 100000,
team = 999,
marriage = -1;
otherwise, change your default values for each of those fields to the values shown above and then re-run the queries again
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2012, 20:27   #20

yeah i just noticed these values in the cq-task were all empty /
Thank you so much

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] CHANGING YOUR EUDEMON COMPOSE RATE USING QUERY
07/13/2017 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 19 Replies
i though many of people here having a problem when trying to changing their eudemon compose rate one by one in cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr..so i made a simple query to changing it easily by using a query..so here we go..firsty..u must have a standard compose sql..so i have upload the standard compose rate query for download if u like(my standard compose rate). Then use this query to changing your composing rate.. UPDATE `cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr` SET max = max + 20; UPDATE `cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr` SET...
[Release]Combating Macro in the Compose
04/30/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies
Hi guys, i am here to post the script that i made to Combat the Players that are using MACRO in the Compose. Look the Image in Attachments. Tha Language is in Portuguese - Brazil. Use Google Translator to modify to your Language. I hope that this can help all server owners. Caution with the Delete Commands, that have in this script. PLEASE MODERATOR, can make this Thread one Sticky Thread?
[RELEASE]Standard Rate Compose Sql File
11/13/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Just Click here to download... StandardComposeRateFile
[Release]Enchant,Bless And Compose NPC
11/10/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
Go In Client.cs And Search For: if (CurrentNPC == 1010) Under Add: if (CurrentNPC == 278) { SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("This machine here can compose, bless and enchant your items. Appearently it can only compose, because it is broken.")); SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Compose ", 1));
[RELEASE] Compose +1 to +12 in 1 NPC
07/06/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
in Client, seacrh for #region NPC Talk and put this code under CurrentNPC = NPCID; if (CurrentNPC == 1554) { SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("I can compose, bless and enchant your items, which do you want?")); SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Compose +1 - +9", 1)); SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Enchant ", 2)); ...