Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BEWARE OF OWNER CHAMPIONS ONLINE

Discussion on BEWARE OF OWNER CHAMPIONS ONLINE within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 09/27/2013, 22:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
because i know jack good in hosting i blame he , yeah , pm me for db and etc . and attack using many ip address , all from us and etc , non from asia , many from vps , like i say ,VPN ? champion already other owner , egypt ppl i think buy from u jack ^^ .. stop la cracking my vps . go build your server , if no ppl in your server , dont attack server with many ppl , 1 time u do bad to other ppl , 10 will come back to u , pro about hosting ? see demon online , have they disturb other ppl server ? they just care about they server , not like u , no donation = no update . i ask all of your player already , no updte for 3 month .. use donation money to attack people vps . **** , sorry ya , my english not good . if u can understand , it good for me .
If you cannot PROVE its jack , please dont post bull s#it
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2013, 01:10   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HauntedEudemon View Post
because i know jack good in hosting i blame he , yeah , pm me for db and etc . and attack using many ip address , all from us and etc , non from asia , many from vps , like i say ,VPN ? champion already other owner , egypt ppl i think buy from u jack ^^ .. stop la cracking my vps . go build your server , if no ppl in your server , dont attack server with many ppl , 1 time u do bad to other ppl , 10 will come back to u , pro about hosting ? see demon online , have they disturb other ppl server ? they just care about they server , not like u , no donation = no update . i ask all of your player already , no updte for 3 month .. use donation money to attack people vps . damn , sorry ya , my english not good . if u can understand , it good for me .
d*ckhead if you don`t stop blaming champions for the attacks i will start attacking for real and i promise you i`m very capable of shutting down your server when ever i wish so don`t push me idiot!!

first you say i`m the owner of some other server to make champions player worry about server closing , which i proved not true

second you blame me for attacks which isn`t done by me , and yes i attacked you 5 months ago when you scammed me about the datebase and sold me an old useless datebase but now no itis not me d*ckhead

third now you came up with the " i sold my server to egyptians " what is your proof ? just throwing your garbage at us ? i never and will never have a second Pm in my server i always worked alone and i will keep it this way and this is my success secert

fourth my server maybe not that busy/updated because i`m doing college/courses daily but i keep the server online because i promised ppl it will not close , they paied money and i wont just run away like you do , eh flames online , lmfao you should have at least changed your yahoo address loser

fifth your server success secret is stealing from others , tears of sorrow datebase , my website that i actually paied money to have done/setup over a year ago thief

as i said blame champions more for your failure and i will give you a "real" reason to blame
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/28/2013, 23:04   #18

#Removed by pretzel666
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2013, 07:58   #19

elite*gold: 540
you guys are all nubs and you smell like cheese now lets have cake and sandwiches

ahem sorry I just felt left out of the argument
Old 09/30/2013, 13:45   #20

elite*gold: 20
verry cool thread tho .... however ... what is this doing into the "guides & releases section?"
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2013, 04:09   #21

bla2 , ya i cool dude . btw why u so angry pretzel666 ? hahaha . want asking JACK for something ? do i write u name here ? why u so busy body ? hhaha .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
d*ckhead if you don`t stop blaming champions for the attacks i will start attacking for real and i promise you i`m very capable of shutting down your server when ever i wish so don`t push me idiot!!

first you say i`m the owner of some other server to make champions player worry about server closing , which i proved not true

second you blame me for attacks which isn`t done by me , and yes i attacked you 5 months ago when you scammed me about the datebase and sold me an old useless datebase but now no itis not me d*ckhead

third now you came up with the " i sold my server to egyptians " what is your proof ? just throwing your garbage at us ? i never and will never have a second Pm in my server i always worked alone and i will keep it this way and this is my success secert

fourth my server maybe not that busy/updated because i`m doing college/courses daily but i keep the server online because i promised ppl it will not close , they paied money and i wont just run away like you do , eh flames online , lmfao you should have at least changed your yahoo address loser

fifth your server success secret is stealing from others , tears of sorrow datebase , my website that i actually paied money to have done/setup over a year ago thief

as i said blame champions more for your failure and i will give you a "real" reason to blame

yes , i know u attacking me ^^ 5 month ago ? i scam u ? oh nooo stop laaa ..

btw for fifth ? i scam db from tear of sorrow ? ask he , where he got . from cruel . he stole wht cruel build . and btw . TEAR OF SORROW OWNER IS SCAMMER . IF U KNOW the story . 1k usd scam = RM3000 . owner of bladerush and owner of dewa online get scam from this Stupid . so ? if he db get steal , he just can calm and shut up .